Introduction: pullb0x

Hi All,
longtime gamer first person shooter, way back when flight simulations etc. Played in a league BF2. Stopped most of it due to time constraints family etc.
Accidently saw RSI and are hooked. New to RSI got my ass kicked the last 5 days and was looking back to the BF2 times in the league. Found your invite in my mailbox and here I am.
Due to family, work and travel can’t be on often but when its going to be pretty late into the night.
Thanks for the invite.

1 Like

Welcome pullb0x! real life comes first but always look forward to seeing you in the galaxy. When you are on hop in mumble and ask questions and we will try to answer all of them as best as possible.

Welcome to ADI pullb00x, you’ve found a great Org to join. Glad to see another former BF2 player! I myself played the living hell out of every BF game from 1942, DC mod, Vietnam, BF2, BF2142, BF BC 1 & 2, BF3, BF4, and BF1 (skipped Hardline and BFV), so you’re in good company! I have a busy daytime life like you as well as do a lot of Members, and you’ll find that our Org is very committed to the expression “Real Life comes First” and we’ll be happy to have you in the 'Verse whenever you have the time. If you prefer ground ops that’s great, definitely look through the forums (after you’ve completed your Onboarding process for full Membership) and find the next Marine Training Certification event, and you’ll be qualified to run ground ops in the org whenever we pull one - but in the 'Verse on a random night we’re much more loose, and if you want to go do bunker assault missions in a ground team just let us know, we’re always happy to team up, grab a dropship and run together. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI pullb00x! Battlefield games have been historically some of my favorite shooters. BFBC2 was my personal favorite. If you have any questions about Star Citizen or ADI feel free to ask! We’ll be happy to answer any you have. I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hey pullb00x welcome!
Don’t worry about that buddy, real life first, always.
They’ve had plans to improve Star Citizen fps play for awhile now, so hopefully you’ll get to experience those fixes sooner than later.
Appreciate you joining up, hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi pullbox, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If your interested in ground ops take a look at our Marine Training Cert events. It will increase your chances of getting picked as a Marine for our Mass Org Ops. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello and welcome to ADI Pullb0x, reallife always comes first here in adi. See you around the verse

Welcome pullb00x !

Ghost70 is right - Mumble is great! There are always people online doing things - sometimes ops, sometimes just missions, etc… either way, everyone is always happy to answer questions and share - go Mumble! Welcome to the Org!

Welcome to ADI, Pullb00x! It is interesting to me how SC attracts people from all kinds of games. Flying in number and having reinforcements available are some of the perks of being with us. Hopefully we can make what little valuable playtime you have worthwhile. Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome Pullb00x! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Greetings and welcome! No worries with impacts from family and life issues…real life first. Stop by anytime and hop into Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard pullb00x! Good to have you with us.

Welcome Pullb00x and thank you for choosing ADI. You have chosen a great organization to be a part of. We look forward to seeing you out there and to bring your shooter experience which will fine tune itself in no time. Have fun!

Welcome, did you play infantry only maps back in the day in BF2? That’s how i got into bf2:pr and then now squad. I still miss the old strike at karkand 24/7 infantry only servers. Those were the days! Anyways, welcome to the org.

Welcome to ADI pullbox. I look forward to learning what a pullbox is. See you in game.

Welcome at Atlas. And don’t worry about online time. Each of us understands, that things look different with a job and family than with being single and being lovely 24. To be true, I can also be happy, when I am online for a couple of hours each months.

Welcome to ADI pullb00x. I’d be happy to help acclimate you to Star Citizen’s mining and trade activities as well =). We each have our niche.

Welcome Pullb0x to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Hello Pull, glad to see you part of our Org. see you in the verse