Introduction ProPainAD

Hi ProPainAD I’m casual player and very new to SC. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to use an elevator. I did it though and I didn’t give up. I’ll keep learning.

2 Likes

:grin: I was in a similar boat when I started. There’s loads of people in mumble that will give you help. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ProPainAD. I’m glad you joined the team. Yes, there is a learning curve but in ADI you’ll find there’s lots of members willing to pitch in to help. I look forward to your eventual participation in ADI mass org ops. M

1 Like

Welcome to the org!

Yeah, the elevators can be super buggy, but you will get used to it!
You are in a great place to learn more about the game, tons of people to help guide you in the right direction.

Star Citizen definitely has a unique way to do things… Fortunately it makes sense once you get used to it.
Training to get the certs will definitely help :wink:

Welcome to the Org!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @ProPains1

Good to have you. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @ProPains!

There is definitely a learning curve to the game but I’m sure it will start coming together soon.

If stuck, there are many experienced people around eager to help you out or answer any questions you may have.

1 Like

Welcome ProPains (and Propane Accessories??). I’m also quite new, but the Org has been super-helpful. You’ll definitely learn a lot around this group. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI, @ProPains. Check out those Self Certs on the forums ASAP. They have a lot of golden nuggets in them.

Hi ProPains, SC elevators can be glitchy, just like in the real world. Let us know if you have any questions. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI @ProPains! Don’t worry I took about that long to get off the pad my first time in game. Then got stuck somewhere for a few days.

ha! took me forever on how to get out of bed my first minute in game :slight_smile: Welcome to ADI! very helpful and knowledgeable members of every aspect of this game! see ya in the verse!