Introduction PreciseStriker

Hi everyone at ADI, My name is PreciseStriker and i’ve been playing Star Citizen for a while, mostly by myself and was looking for a group/org to join and saw yours best fitted what I was looking for. Hopefully you guys are happy for me to join.

I have a avenger Titan at the moment as that ship is ideal for me at the moment.

1 Like

Hi PreciseStriker, Welcome to ADI. Happy to have you onboard. What are you planning to do in the verse?

Welcome PreciseStriker! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home, feel free to set up your Mumble and if you haven’t already, fill out an application and we can get you started towards becoming a full member. Hope to see you soon.

Hey FabledFox, I was interested in ADI’s Commerce & Transportation unit. I was also interested in your Mission Support services Unit.

The Avengers a great ship and relatively cheap.
I just missed you when you joined Mumble but when you have the time just join and wait for a staff member to finish your membership.

I’m happy that you joined. Welcome to the ADI team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI Precise! The Titan is a great little starter-like ship! We are glad that you chose ADI to be your SC home. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Striker! I hope you enjoy the camaraderie and security of flying as a wing with us. I’ll see your avenger off my wing!

Welcome to ADI, PreciseStriker!
I am happy that you joined, too.
SoloPlayers are often thoughtful people with unique talents.
I am looking forward to discovering them.

I had the Titan once, still miss it from time to time.
See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard PreciseStriker. You found a good home in ADI. Look forward to flying with you.

Well, I’m happy you joined, because now we have an additional ship for our unofficial Titan wing! :joy: Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

We are glad to have you PreciseStriker!
this is a great org, much support, always people on at any time of the day.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI PreciseStriker :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hey PreciseStriker! Welcome to ADI!! This game fundamentally changed when I joined and was able to use comms to coordinate flying and whatnot. Congrats on entering a new phase. o7

Welcome to the fleet PreciseStriker.

PreciseStriker, welcome to ADI. Like many, I too started with an Avenger and have a very fond feelings for that ship, even though I don’t end up flying it too often these days. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome PerciseStriker. Ill see ya in the Verse

Welcome to ADI, Precise. It is alot of fun playing with a goup of people, and this org is alot of fun to be apart of. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to the ORG, PerciseStriker! I hope you enjoy your new home and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!

Hey Striker if you’re looking for wingmen you’re in the right place at ADI. Congrats on the Titan its a solid and dependable ship :slight_smile: