Introduction: Preacher59

Hello Everyone,
Excited to be part of the team.

Hey, Preacher, welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard. If you need anything, you can always ask, ADI is full of people willing to help. See ya in the verse!

Welcome @Preacher59!

We are a friendly bunch here and don’t hesitate to ask or hit us up with any questions you might have.

What are you interested in/ looking to do in the 'verse?

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI Preacher59. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi @Preacher59

Welcome to ADI.

It is good to have you here. What do you enjoy doing in the verse and can you share something more about yourself?

Hi Preacher, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are excited to join us. Keep your eyes peeled on the forums, that’s where all the org ops get posted. It’s a great way to dive in and do some fun stuff, not to mention get lots of good tips and tricks. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, I hope you find what you are looking for here and become and integral part of the team. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any operations and training organized that interest you the most.

Hello Preacher and welcome aboard. Always great to have another addition to the org.

Hi Preacher, welcome to ADI. Lots of things to do and usually somebody ready to do them with you. See you in the 'verse!

Hello Preacher and welcome to ADI! Hop on Mumble anytime and chances are you will find a good group of our members ready to play with you. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Preacher!!
What ship/ships do you fly?

I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Preacher! What are you most interested in doing in Star Citizen?

Hi Preacher59. You find ADI to be a great group, very friendly and helpful.

Greetings Preacher, Welcome to ADI, a great team to be excited about :slight_smile: What is your favourite role or ship?

Hello Preacher, Welcome to the group. Glad you joined us. You found a great group to be a part of. lots of fun. See you in the verse.

Hi Preacher and welcome to ADI

Glad to have you with us! and hoping to see you in the next Org Op.

TR0PHY