Introduction:Pr8Dator

Glad to have you with us @Pr8Dator. The military style chain of command is one of the reasons im in ADI. Its nice to have a group of mature players who are goal oriented and can get things done. This Org is so big there is something for everyone here. The level of cooperation really changes the dynamics of this game.
Hope to fly with you soon.

2 Likes

Welcome @Pr8Dator, You have definitely found the right org to call home with your style and background. You’ll be very much at home among the dark humor and smartassery abounding while holding that level of performance you would expect with ADI. Glad to have you with us.

2 Likes

Heya, Pr8, welcome, welcome :slight_smile: Nice, a Mech fan! Played previous games in the series? I love the Clan Dire Wolf and Vulture :smiley: And I reckon your military skills will be of service here too. I will try and learn from you when in the game. What are you flying atm?

Be well and fly safe!

1 Like

hhaha yeah, played Mechwarrior since Mechwarrior 2 hahaha (oppppsss betrayed my age there haha). My fav is the Ebon Jag and I have like 24 Ebon Jags in my MWO account with various different configurations haha. I have 12 fighters and 1 MAX which I use for hauling and 1 Aquila I use for exploration. So yeah, I still mainly combat. Its hard to say which fighter I “main” cos when I go on a witchhunt, I pretty much use all my fighters because some of these guys can be hard to take down and I have to hop into another fighter immediately to reengage haha

1 Like

The pirate orgs are getting more and more better organised and laughing in our face in the PU… its time I joined up with a group of like minded people and do something about it.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Pr8Dator. I am new as well, and so far I am impressed with what ADI has to offer. The team has been very welcoming and genuine, which I cannot say goes around the verse.

I am a Navy man myself (25+ years, still active duty) and looking to see you in the verse

2 Likes

Hi there fellow Seaman! Looking forward to playing a bridge team with you!

1 Like

Welcome, Pr8Dator, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

2 Likes

Thank you sir and I look forward to flying with you in the verse too!

1 Like