Introduction:Pr8Dator

My clan buddy from Mechwarrior online, Kylania, is in this org but thats not where I first learned about ADI. I first learned about ADI from ArmA, having played with some ADI members. I love the focus on real military procedures, SOP and even the certification. I bring 7 years of real life military experience to the table along with experience running a Naval ship bridge so I look forward to contributing in the S&E department. I joined Star Citizen in 2018 and has never been in a stable org so my gameplay has been exploratory and random so far. Joined up with AotW for a while to learn the combat side of things but since they are more focused on AC rather than life in the PU, I left. Looking forward to more structured and purposeful fun with the org.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. It’s great to have someone with good naval knowledge on your side. There is a place for everyone here and I hope to fly with you some day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, we have a lot of prior service here I have recently retired from the Army. The structure and atmosphere is a reason I chose this org as well.

2 Likes

Welcome Pr8Dator! Great to have you in ADI! There are several folks here with military experience so you will fit right in. See you in game!

2 Likes

Welcome to the org,
Glad to have you with us.
we have ops and certs going on most week, so be sure to keep an eye and join in on the fun.
other than that, i hope you enjoy your time and hope to see you around

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you join us!

2 Likes

Welcome Pr8dator, glad to have you with us. Hoping to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Pr8Dator and thank you for your service. I’m glad you took the leap joining Kylania and the rest of the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

2 Likes

Welcome Pr8Dator. Glad to have you here!
Looking forward to flying with you!

2 Likes

Hi @Pr8Dator welcome to ADI
So cool to have some one with military EXP in ORG plus NAVY oriented and I am looking forward to play with you coz my be I learn few tricks or two from you…
Cool man hope see you soon all the best…

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, super exciting to have you. If your looking to flying look me up. I fly most evenings and am always in mumble.

2 Likes

Welcome to the ORG!
I think you will find a variety of backgrounds in this group but I really liked the military mindset/support. It brings back my days in the Army. I think the over organization that is used will bring not only a real sense of teamwork but an overall well organized game-play experience.

2 Likes

Welcome! Great to see more navy guys joining. Looking forward to flying with you!

2 Likes

Hi Pr8Dator and welcome to ADI,

Alot of expirience and alot to learn from woow!
Amazing stuff!

Yes rule 3 is very important for us - real life first. Everyone has their responsabilities and we respect them.

Anyways hope to talk to on Mumble and see you in the verae.

TR0PHY

2 Likes

Hey @Pr8Dator and welcome to the org.

You Sir have an epic experience, I wonder how awesome would it be to run a bridge of the ship.

Hope to see you in the verse and learn from your exp.

Raven

2 Likes

Yeah, I see a lot of potential of actually building a bridge team with real life comm porcedures and conning orders in the bigger ships and hope I can realise this dream in ADI. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have been solo fighting in the smaller fighters so far and I cannot wait to help build a real bridge team to fight in the bigger ships. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kylania and I go back many years and have fought side by side in MWO for quite a while so where he chooses, cannot be wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your service! I was UDT, thats why I have experience in both ships (served on mine hunting ships) and tactical.

1 Like

I love it that my military experience matters here. :slight_smile:

1 Like