Introduction - PlutoJK

Hello everyone from the ADI community! I recently heard about this organisation and thought it would be a fun and unique experience to enjoy the Star Citizen game. I just recently got the game and already love it. I would just like to expand my horizons, learn more about the game and join up with crews. After reading the ADI web page this seems like the perfect organisation for me.

Hello Pluto and welcome!

What type of career or ship are you looking to fly? Do you already own a ship?

I am looking to join either the Commerce and Transportation division or Exploration and Survey division. It doesn’t really matter to me which one, whatever is in need of more people will be fine. I currently own an Avenger Titan and an Anvil Arrow however I am thinking of trading them in for a freelancer soon.

Hey Pluto! Welcome to ADI! Glad you got the game and decide to join us! ADI has something for everyone and I have no doubt you will have a great time, meet great people, and get some experience in game!

Welcome to ADI, PlutoJK! Those are already some great ships you got. The freelancer is great, too. See you in the 'Verse soon!

Nice welcome to the org pluto good to have you what sort of things interested you in Star citizen? what sorts of things are you looking forward to doing out in the verse?

Hey there PlutoJK. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse. Head down in the mumble chat and join us. Good times are a sure thing. See you soon.

Hey Pluto and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Yell if you need a hand with anything :slight_smile:

Welcome Pluto, the freelancers are all great ships so they would be perfect for commerce and trading. See you in the verse.

Welcome Pluto! Glad I was able to onboard ya! Hope to see you on a few commerce runs soon.

Welcome to ADI PluroJK :slight_smile:

Very happy to have you here. It is a good place to learn the game. We have a lot of active people on Mumble and discord so hop on and you will soon find your way around the Verse.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to the org PlutoJK! I look forward to flying with you in the 'Verse.

I am looking to join either the Commerce and Transportation division or Exploration and Survey division.

I’m the same, welcome! As a new player you’ll find getting on Mumble helpful for getting some questions answered as you play. A lot of fun things to do in the game right now, in and out of groups. We often join servers together as a group to have some support even if we’re doing solo missions or similar.

Welcome aboard, PlutoJK. Look forward to seeing you in the verse. Fly safe!

Welcome to ADI PlutoJK. I’m about a month into playing the game and I must say I think you joined the right org. There’s always something to do here. Just jump into mumble and introduce yourself. Whether its flight that turns your crank or FPS, ADI’s got the ops and players to show give a good time.

Hey PlutoJK welcome to ADI. Glad to have another member interested in trade. We got plent of folks here to help out with whatever you might be doing.

Hello there PlutoJK, and welcome aboard to ADI! Glad to have you here, and hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Greetings Pluto,

I know I’m a couple days late, but today is the first time I’ve been able to log on since you joined. So welcome to ADI, I’m glad your here. I really like ADI and it’s people. Let me know if you need anything, I’m always ready to help.

Honorspren.

Welcome to ADI Pluto =D, cant wait till i see you in the verse