Introduction: Phosphoric

Hi hi!
I’m Phosphoric, most people call me Phos. I’ve been playing Star Citizen on and off since 2014 and I’m excited to see the game starting to progress consistently towards being a reality! I am super interested in multi-crew and multi-ship gameplay as the relevant gameplay loops are starting to get filled out! I generally like to pewpew stuff up in space but I grew up playing competitive FPS games like Quake so I won’t shy away some Marine pewpew! ^^; Out in the real world I’m an IT/Software engineer by trade, and a violinist as a hobby. I also have intermediate Japanese language skills that I am continuously working on!

1 Like

Hello Phos, welcome to ADI! We have plenty of ships and friendly people here at ADI that can bring a fun experience to fruition. Hope to fly with you in the Verse some time. Would be outta this world.

Welcome aboard! this is a good group to blow stuff up with. Plenty of team activity opportunities both casual and organized operations. Look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Hi Phos and welcome to ADI! Holy potatoes you are a multi-talented individual!! Did you start learning the violin as an adult? See you out there :slight_smile:

I used to play violin in primary school, but I picked it back up after college! ^^

1 Like

Hey Tom! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Phosphoric! All kinds of multi-crew going on here at ADI. Hanging out in Mumble is the best way to find peeps to roll with. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and you got this yeha! Plenty of busy everywhere and more then that. Maybe see you in multi-crew/ship game play depending.

Hi Phos, Welcome to the group, Glad you are here. I love doing multi crew missions as well. Hope we can fly someday. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Phos. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing your talents manifest themselves in coming years.

Welcome to ADI! Space pewpew is good. Ground pewpew is good. Pewpew is good :slight_smile: Lets do some pewpewing some time. See you in the verse!

Hi Phosphoric, there’s lots of pewpew in this game and it seems to depend upon your chosen gameplay style. Seems there’s something for everyone. Welcome

Welcome to ADI Phos!!
You should definitely go on mumble to team up with other players to do missions =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi Phos. I love the FPS here so you will always find me doing the Jump mission. Hit me up if you wanna shoot people in the face together sometime

Welcome aboard Phos, hit me up sometime for violin convo… I used to play as well, until grad school killed it, LOL.

Hello Phos. Welcome to ADI. You’ll find unmatched coordination and disciplined gameplay in our org. The game has progressed a lot and it’s much more playable now. I also love multi crew so let’s hop on a server together soon and send pirates to hell. I’d love to have you play violin in the background as I enter micro tech’s atmosphere

Welcome to ADI Phosphoric! Heading out in larger ships with a crew is always fun! I am sure you will find members on mumble who want to help with bigger ships.