Introduction PeinNagato

Welcome aboard to ADI Pein! We are glad that you chose ADI to be your Star Citizen home, and we think you will think the same thing as well! You certainly do have a nice little fleet in progress. I almost purchased Elite Dangerous because it was Gold released before Star Citizen, however I didn’t really like the looks of the ships. They look very cartoonish in comparison to Star Citizen ships. And the good news is every major SC Alpha release like 3.4 to 3.5, I see even more polishing which does not include the remakes like the recent 300i. Although, the 300x remake looks more Origin like, I still like the old models better. Anyway, I am drifting off into a tangent. Again, welcome aboard and hope to be flying/fighting along side you your soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Pein! I’d love to have you aboard my ships or to join you on yours! Hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Glad to hear it, sure am looking forward to playing with you guys!

Thanks Janich, looking forward to play with you guys as well!

Thank you Cobra! Cant wait as well

Thanks Mesachie, I have been playing regularly as well, just waiting for the game to be more stable so I can join ops with you guys!

Thanks Ghost, goo to hear it!

Thank you Teufel! I agree with you, in my opinion SC is the game that ED was suppose to be all along but never quite got there, so I am quite glad I found this game

1 Like

Thanks Z3nn, we all can share our ships, no problem at all. Sharing is caring after all USSR theme in background

Hello Pein and Welcome to ADI, glad to have you onboard with us

Quite the broad grouping of ships that should serve you well in alot of fields Pen, as for multi crew just yell and someone’s generally around if you need a hand. Also we generally have ops running again that might draw your interest! Welcome aboard!