Introduction - PathfinderX

Good day Citizens

I must admit that a geek page on FB brought me to SC, and the 3.5. I’m an old mukluk, currently still serving in the military (Canadian Forces). I played a little bit during the week-end alone and I am not good… I played a bit (1 week) to Elite Dangerous and loved this type of game.

WR ADI, I think I will be good here, I have tons of experience with Gaming of all sorts, Played 8 years of WoW, 10 Years of NWN on persistant server, Diablo 1, 2, 3. Xcom since the beginning, Conan Exiles… at my age, I can even say I’ve played on Atari 2600!

Overall eager to get better at SC, and to meet you all IG.

I think for now I will put my time on the Mining Team.

PathfinderX out!

3 Likes

Heck yea PathfinerX, that’s the spirit. Glad you have decided on ADI, we have a lot of folks right there with you and it definitely seems like you would be an amazing addition to ADI. Hope to see you around the verse!

Hello PathfinderX, i think you will like it at ADI.
SC is challenging at first but very fun and feels rewarding to play.
once the 3.5 patch settles down a bit the org ops should start up again.
you can learn tons participating in the ops.
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

Welcome PathfinderX Glad to see you chose ADI as you new home, see you around the verse :smiley:

Hazard

Welcome Aboard PathfinderX. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI PathfinderX :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Thanks for your service Pathfinder and welcome to Star Citizen as well as Atlas Defense Industries. Need more ol’ hands at games to appreciate those beautiful pixel days to the gorgeous views of the universe in SC lol Look forward to flyin with you.

Thank you for your service and welcome to ADI PathfingerX. Sorry I missed your pre-onboarding but I’m glad to got through it with RiddlerRicco; a great guy. I am ex CAF myself; infantry reserve, about 40 years ago. You’ll love it here in ADI; lots to do. There’s a real mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy about joining in and asking questions. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Pathfinder! Thank you for your service In the Canadian Armed Forces! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and are of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

A fellow 2600 vet is always welcome in ADI, trust me you are in good company. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hello hello.
You are exactly the sort I wound enjoy and appreciate flying with. We’re all here to help and with practice you will enjoy it even more.
o7

Hi PathfinderX! Welcome aboard! I think you’ll find a large amount of Atari 2600 experienced folks around here. It’s pretty awesome. Hope to fly with you soon! o7

Heck ya, PathfinderX. Thanks for your service (I don’t know if that is a customary thing in Canada, but I am gonna say it anyway). You’ll fit in nicely here, we have a lot of people currently serving/retired.

I’m currenly flying a lightly upraded Aurora CL. I should uprade soon enough again, but first I will buy a Hotas, then I’ll change the ship. I might get a Prospector and start my new carreer as miner!!

Welcome aboard to ADI Pathfinder! Sounds like you are slowly building your Star Citizen experience like I am, good job! I hope ADI is as great of a Star Citizen home for you as it is for us! See you in the verse soon!

Welcome Pathfinder! Glad to have you with us! That’s quite the resume, I like that you mentioned X-Com, the original was so much fun, it was like sim city with space ships and gun battles.

Glad you could join ADI Pathfinder, see you in the verse