Introduction Part II: Sinbad100

Whats going on my names sinbad, played a bit of nms but its boring af alone haha. Im a vet from Kentucky who’s just presently working his life away XD. New to starcitizen so lets get into some stuff together :slight_smile: see yall around.

1 Like

Getting these name changes is a pain. :slight_smile: Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, you will find we are a military geared ORG and will fit in great. Like I was saying during I am also prior Infantry and I know we have a bit around. Don’t be afraid to jump into mumble and talk with others, we usually have groups running all types of game play.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Good to have you with us. If ever you need help with star citizen feel free to ask. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome Sinbad!
We are regularly running operations so make sure to keep an eye out on the forums and Discord.
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @sinbad100,

See you in the verse

o7

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG<
Dont be shy and get stuck in,
we have plenty of people around so be sure to join in and have some fun.
We hold ops and certs which are some great ways to gain EXP while doing some fun group play.
hope you enjoy your time with us, and ill see you around

1 Like

Hello @sinbad100 and welcome to ORG
Just jump in mumble and join us in adventure…

1 Like

Hiya Sinbad! NMS is indeed more fun with more people, as most things in life :wink: Although I have been a backer for a long time, it might be that our skill lvl in this game is equal xD As is our membership to ADI, tbh. So let’s get along well and have great adventures together!

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to ADI. Hope you are finding your way around ok and look forward to jamming with you

Hello sinbad100. I think you will find quite a few of us are Veterans as well. I think you may find much of the overall structure familiar and that will be very helpful. What is your current interest in the game?

Hi sinbad100,

I’m glad you joined this Org, we will have OrgOps so keep an eye out on forums on our website to apply for them. Also, hop on Mumble and come chat with some regulars and if you have any questions or queries about the game, discord, mumble or even hardware reach out to us bud and we will answer and help you out. :slight_smile:

Anyways Welcome to ADI Sir and see you in the Verse.

TR0PHY

Well I enjoy raiding mercenaries, mining, running shipments, and getting money.

Welcome to ADI, It was fun getting to talk to you last night, I really tried saving you at SPK but that Titian was just to fast.

Welcome to ADI sinbad, and thank you for your service. ADI is the place to be. I look forward to running ops with you.