Introduction - Parallaxxes

Hi,

Brand New to Star Citizen, but looking to find a like minded and cooperative organisation, I’m 31 and work from home so have a lot of time to spare. I am still learning the ropes but I have enjoyed everything I taken part in so far and would like to see what can be done with a well organised group.

Parallaxxes

Hi and welcome Parallaxxes! You have come to the right organization. This is the place to be part of an active community with lots to do and lots of help and support. Whatever it is you are interested in doing you will find others willing to show you the ropes, help out or just plain work to get it done. See you verse side.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Great talking to you today. You have picked a great team to join. Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Hi Parallaxxes, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome @Freddie-Luxx !

This is one of the best online communities I’ve been a part of. Glad to have you in the Org. If you need any help just ask. Looking forward to traveling with you in the’verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Freddie-Luxx! You couldn’t find a better group of players to help you learn the game. Hop on mumble and join the fun. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Delivery missions are a great way to practice flying, and to see the different locations of Stanton. If you have any questions by sure to visit Discord or Mumble. I hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Freddie-Luxx! We’d be happy to show you the ropes, and most members are more than willing to let you test fly their ships! See you around!

1 Like

Welcome!

I am also on the working from home crew, can’t say it has been easy adjusting. You will find plenty of folks here to help you out in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! One of the best ways to pick up skills, is join us on our ops. We usually have at least one or two going every week, and they are a ton of fun. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hey @Freddie-Luxx, welcome to ADI! I’m 32 and work from home as well. Lot of folks in ADI with boocoos of knowledge to help answer questions you may have. Look forward to flying with ya in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Parallaxxes! Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! SC is an amazing universe (when its working) and you couldn’t find a better group of people to explore it with than ADI. I hope to do missions with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Parallaxxes, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Hi @Freddie-Luxx,

Welcome to ADI,

What do you like doing in Star Citizen? We have a lot of experienced player that play the game regularly so just hop on mumble and join us in the Star Citizen. Another great way of getting into the nitty gritty of the game is reading through you basic self-service certifications.

1 Like

So much ADI love! Thanks guys for your very warm welcome! I do love flying the ships and dog fighting combat is definitely right up my street, but more than that I’m looking forward to learning from you all,
see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Parallaxxes. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in ADI’s mass ops.

1 Like