Introduction - P4tch3s

Hello,

My name is P4tch3s, or Pat for short. I’m a 25 year old from the North East of the United States. I’ve been following Star Citizen for quite a while now and playing on and off with each update. A couple months back I received an invitation from a RickyTR to join ADI, but I’ve held off joining properly for a little while in order to get my free time in order. I’ve got a variety of ships in my hanger at the moment from a Connie to a Cutlass Black, which’ll probably get rearranged to meet the corporation’s needs. I look forward to joining you all and playing Star Citizen as a group on the regular.

Welcome to ADI P4tch3s it was nice talking with you I look forward to see you in the PU

Welcome to ADI P4tch3s! Dontcha worry to much about redoing your hanger on our account. You’ll likely meet everything you need to with whatever you have.

welcome to have you final on board with us don’t worry about our orgs needs theres plenty of people with plenty of ships fly what you like to fly :slight_smile:

Welcome again Pat, I was on Mumble when you visited earlier this evening. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the team, P4tch3s! Nice fleet, what division are you joining?

Welcome to ADI P4tch3s :slight_smile:

Nice to have you here and an even better time to join and get into SC. It has evolved a lot!
Hop on Mumble and Discord to find people to fly and talk with. We have a lot of active members.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Pat! Welcome to the org. You’ve got some solid ships. Ship purchases should always be done with personal preference in mind. There are more than enough ships in the org for operations. I am glad that you accepted Ricky’s invite. Again, welcome to ADI and hop mumble when you get a moment so that we can get your membership set up.

Welcome Pat! Sounds like you have a vast selection of ships! I encourage you to hit an OP and see all the wheels in motion. It will give you inspiration!

Welcome aboard Pat! See you soon in the Verse!

Thanks. I wound up signing on with Fleet Sec. Marines. Still need to get certified, though.

Welcome P4tch3s! Glad to have you aboard here at ADI! Glad to see another Marine coming into the ranks. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome P4tch3s, Another Marine for the grinder. Hahah just kidding, welcome to the crew and I hope to drop you off someday.

Hallo Pat welcome to Atlas and glad you made the choice to join us!

Welcome to ADI =D i see you in the verse

Hey Pat,

Welcome and that Connie and Cutlass are always in demand here. See you in the 'verse!

Hey @P4tch3s,

Welcome to ADI! Always happy to see more EST people, glad to have you with us! I'm sure i'll see you around.