Introduction: Orthy

Hey guys,

Good to be here. I’ve been pledged for a while. Finally got around to joining an Org and happy to be here.

Hello Edwardson

Hello Orthy

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We are happy to have you here. Anything I can do to help, just ask. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Orthy. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi Orthy, welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI! It’s always nice to have a home in the verse. What kind of things are you most interested in doing? See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, I hope you find what you are looking for here and glad to have you aboard. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any organized operations and training for certifications that interest you.

Welcome to ADI, nice to see you too. Got any questions don’t be shy.

Welcome Orthy, being part of an active organization makes a big difference. Lots of things to do now in SC that benefit from teamwork. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome Orthy to ADI! We are a great group of fun and active people to experience the Verse with. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Hello Orthy! Welcome to ADI!
I hope that you will have a good time here in the org =)
What ships do you fly?

Welcome to ADI Orthy! What kind of game play most interests you?

Hi Orthy, welcome to ADI.

Greetings Orthy, Welcome to ADI. What is your favourite play style or ship? There isn’t much you’ll miss with ADI :slight_smile:

Hey Orthy, Welcome to the group, glad you joined us. This is a great group to be a part of. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the Party Orthy! and Welcome to ADI

Glad to have you with us!

Hope to see you int he next Org Op.

TR0PHY