Introduction Orion_97

Good Afternoon ADI,

I’m Orion_97 and I have been playing Star Citizen consistently for roughly 4 weeks now, playing at least 5 hours a day. I’ve gotten quite familiar with all of the mechanics and working through the bugs. I mostly do Security contracts through Crusader Industries, and defending a site is by far my most favorite mission. Nothing better than unlimited armor and decent guns!

The Aurora was my starter ship and since then, I have upgraded to the Scorpius, C2 Hercules, Eclipse, Harbinger, Ion, Inferno, and the Carrack. I am not the best pilot, but I can do in a pinch. I truly shine in FPS missions, and I love doing most that are in the game.

I greatly look forward to meeting more members of the 'Verse and especially those in ADI, the fastest and largest Exclusive Organization in Star Citizen!

,Orion_97

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI and the 'verse to boot! @Lone_Pine A fellow purveyor of the great silent torpedo holder, Eclipse.

Hello Orion, Welcome to ADI see ya around!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome aboard. If FPS gameplay is your forte, I recommend signing up for marine training and jumping in the upcoming Siege of Orison operations we will be running.

Welcome to ADI, Orion_97. That’s a nice little fleet you have there. I hope to see you soon!