Introduction: Opie-Elysian

Hello I’m Opie-Elysian. I have a cutlass black and I’m new to SC. I’m a team player and I’m willing to help where and when I can.

2 Likes

Hello again Opie-Elysian and welcome to ADI!

See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and to the team! What is your favorite part of the Cuttie?

Welcome aboard to ADI Opie! Looks like you already are enjoying yourself by joining Monman’s Cat runs! If you are interested, make sure to sign up for the OP but follow the easy to obtain requirements. Glad to have you on board!

See you again in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome Opie-Elysian! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with experienced and active members. The Cutlass Black is a great ship to have and start out with. Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hey Opie-Elysian! Great choice with ADI and great choice with a Cutlass Balck. It’s the most versatile ship in SC right now (in my opinion). See you around soon!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Opie. It was a great pleasure to play with you tonight. I hope to see you in the verse again soon.

1 Like

Hey Opie and welcome to ADI, we’re always looking for tea players to work with us and help eachother out, glad to see you chose ADI to call home in the 'verse and I hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Opie-Elysian! you’ve joined a great org to begin learning the game and to quickly gain experience. looking forward to flying with you

1 Like

thanks everyone

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. You’ve picked the right place to be. ADI has great personnel and training programs. Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome Opie-Elysian,

It sounds like you got a great starter ship, everyone loves the Cutlass Black. I’m looking forward to hanging out with you and watching your fleet grow as we rake in the $$$. See you out there :money_mouth_face:

Honorspren

Greetings, Opie! It was good flying with you a bit last night. Hope to see you again in the 'Verse soon!

Hey Opie! Always glad to see new citizens in the fold! Feel free to ask any questions, someone is always willing to help! Hope to see you out in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. We are excited to have new recruits to the game so they can see what it is all about with a family there for them. See you in the verse Opie.

It was great playing with you yesterday, thanks for joining ADI.

Welcome to ADI Opie. This is a great org for folks who are flexible, like you and I. I’m glad you joined us. See you in ops.