Introduction OnlyCannibal

Hello There , i would like to introduced myself , im OnlyCannibal , and no i dont like human meat :stuck_out_tongue: , i am a 35 year old man , and a crazy guy , i like humor , and people say i have an evil laugh :slight_smile: , i am from the Netherlands , and i speak english on a daily base , i bought this game like 2 days ago so still beeing a noob at it , im a fast learner and will do whatever i can to become better at it , also im an international Busdriver , so not Always online when i want to ,
hope to speak to you guys soon , and if you want to know more , dont hesitate to ask :stuck_out_tongue:
Greeting : OnlyCannibal

Welcome to ADU Only Cannibal :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. You will learn how the Vers works soon if you join people on Mumble.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard OnlyCannibal, you’ll find being crazy and having a good sense of humor will fit right in here. No worries about being new to SC- the best way to learn this game is being with a good crew to help explain things as you go. Since there is very little out there right now from CIG in terms of learning to play the game, it can feel like a lot of mystery when you start. That’s where ADI comes in. Look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Hello OnlyCannibal and welcome to ADI! You are coming to the best ORG to assist you in your early SC gaming! ADI has a lot to offer and be sure to take part in some of the training we have to offer! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hey, OnlyCannibal. Welcome to the org. The best way to learn is to complete your onboarding so that we can get you plugged in. This way you can play with other members and join in on various operations. Again, welcome to ADI and I hope to see you, soon.

1 Like

Hello OnlyCannibal and welcome!

I know you stated you only just got the game - but what interests do you have SC? ie. ships, activities? etc?

See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI OnlyCannibal, I have said it before to others, but almost everyone, if not everyone here is willing to take the time and answer any questions you have about the game or the org to the best of their ability. Hope to see you in the verse soon, Welcome to Star Citizen.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI OnlyCannibal. You’ve chosen the right org to hook up with. There’s so much going on here and so many knowledgable players who will drop whatever they’re doing to help you. Jump on Mumble, monitor Discord chat and start asking questions. Open the game and take your first steps. See you online.

1 Like

Welcome, Cannibal !

Join us on Mumble, ask questions as you go, you’ll learn a lot and have a great time. YouTube is a great source of general info also.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI - as other said join us on Mumble :slight_smile: ADI is a great org and SC is getting better all the time.

1 Like

Welcome, Onlycannibal. Sounds like you’ll fit right in here at ADI. Can’t wait to hear that evil laugh you spoke of!

1 Like

well to be honest , i have watched a few YouTube videos about the ships and the amazing graphics , and i was amazed , so that was my reason to buy the game :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard here at ADI OnlyCannibal, were glad to have you here! Make sure you stop by in Mumble in our Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on and we can get you up to speed. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to the organization Cannibal,

I’m familiar with crazy schedules, I have one myself. I’m glad to see more fresh meat joining the org, don’t eat the new guys please :wink: I look forward to playing with you. Let me know if you need anything.

Honorspren

welcome to the org and to the money pit that can be SC OnlyCannibal glad to have you on board with us. If you have any noobish questions game mechanics ship mechanics or otherwise done hesitate to ask. What brought you to star citizen and to ADI?

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries.

Welcome OnlyCannibal, glad to have you. You got a pretty cool job by the sounds of it. How do you hide the bodies? Haha I’m just kidding but really welcome to the org.

welcome to ADI and super glad you are here. Remember real life comes first which is why I LOVE this group!

Welcome OnlyCannibal, We cant wait to see you in the verse and if you have any questions whatsoever. Plenty of us are available to help.

Welcome to ADI =D, i see you in the verse