Introduction-onceagod

Hello! im a fairly new player hoping to learn more about this awesome game!

1 Like

Hello Onceagod, welcome to ADI! what are you interested in doing in the game?

Im mostly interested in the military/combat gameplay but im also excited about the exploration!

FPS combat or ship to ship?

a bit of both but mostly ship to ship

Fighter or corvette/capital?

capitol ships eventually but personally i cant afford one

Welcome to ADI, onceagod. SC really shines when played with a well organized dedicated group- and that’s what you have found. Look forward to flying with you soon. Feel free to ask questions or borrow ships as you figure this game out. It’s not so much that the learning curve is steep, but rather that there is no real linear formula to get the hang of things at this time in the persistent universe. That’s why your crew is around to help.

Welcome to the org!
if you like military/combat gameplay i think you will really enjoy some of the operations that take place.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse.
if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ADI,
I’ll see you out there.

Welcome aboard to ADI and I am glad to be part of your onboarding into ADI. You said you had questions, you can ask them here, in Discord, and in Mumble and we would be glad to answer them. So remember, the Titan is a good ship to upgrade to now if you can and then a Cutlass Black which you will probably keep for all of your gaming time in Star Citizen.

Good Fighters for CAS - The Arrow and Gladius, very maneuverable and fast.

Good Medium Fighters - The Hornet, specifically the Super Hornet. The Cutlass fits in this category but if flies like a brick compared to these others … LOL

Heavy Fighters - I really like the Sabre, The Hurricane and Warden are good for Ops because of the Turrets and it increases their deadliness … but these are not budget fighters.

And don’t forget to sign up for the OP, you can still be in the op as a gunner. And even it is full, still come to roll call, not everyone can make it all the time because Real Life comes first. Just make sure to have the uniform listed in the OP.

If you want to watch some operations already done us, check this out … Twitch

See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI onceagod, i enjoy my time onboarding you anyways i see you in the verse

Welcome aboard! You’ve found a good home here.

Welcome to ADI Onceagod :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome onceagod! Tis a great Org and alot of helpful people here. Fell free to ask away if you have any questions. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI onceagod. You’ll quickly learn that ADI is the best org for players starting out in the game. There is a strong mentoring spirit here in ADI where experienced players freely share their time, expertise and often their ships with less experienced players to help them with their gameplay and decision making. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi onceagod, welcome to ADI. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome, onceagod! Hope to see you in game soon. Feel free to ask questions!

Welcome onceagod to ADI!
Looks like Nilen couldn’t hold back his curiosity here :wink: . Cool that you answered all his questions, but shouldn’t it be the other way around? :smirk:
If you need some adjustment time also feel free to PM me any time.
Looking forward to see you in the Verse!

Welcome onceagod! We’re all going to be looking new pretty soon, big changes to the way ships fly coming in the next patch, we’ll learn together!