Introduction OG_Scooby

Hello ADI, my name is OG Scooby. I fell in love with the verse after being a skeptic for the first couple of years. I would watch vids on Youtube until this year when I finally purchased an Aurora MR then CCU’d to an Avenger, and now I’m rocking a Cutty B. I play a lot of FPS simulation games such as Tarkov, Arma 2, and Arma 3. If any of you play Tarkov, you definitely understand hardship.

I’ve been playing solo since I got into the verse and have been enjoying every minute of it. I honestly can’t wait for server meshing and am glad to be part of this organization. I am a mechanical engineer and am excited for the next updates.

Hoping to do great things together.

Cheers

3 Likes

Glad to have you and you are my first Pre-on board so you’ll always be special! Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you decided to give it a go. Sure there are some bug, but the scale this game is trying to accomplish is something truly to behold. I’m excited to see ya around the verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @OG_Scooby! Seems like you have a handle on the hardship in games that arrives sometimes, glad you decided to join up. The cuttie is theeee best starting ship!

1 Like

Hi @OG_Scooby, welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI OG_Scooby. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hi OG_Scooby, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid path up there, Scooby. Didn’t get a chance to chat long today, but hope we can fly together soon. Believe me, SC will give you a good understanding of some hardship, but when it hits good, it hits really good.

I happen to be a graduate student at an engineering school and do some teaching there - history of rocketry and spy satellites, among more general history. What kind of engineering excites you?

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI OG_Scooby happy to have you with us. I hope to see you in the verse.

2 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. I also have and Aurora MR as my starter ship. I found it can be upgraded to be quite formidable and useful for it’s small size. I bought the Cutty B in-game, and very much enjoy it. I trust you will almost always find a good group of folks to form up with at almost any time of day or night. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

2 Likes

Congrats on upgrading to the Cutlass its a wonderful ship and welcome to ADI. You do raise a good point Tarkov is a prescription for pain and hardship lol had afew arma rounds go that way too but should be far easier in Star Citizen with everyone working together.

2 Likes

Hey OG_Scooby, you’re in good company, glad to have you on board with ADI!

2 Likes