Introduction of Spirou333

Hello everyone,

first of all have a nice day/night/or whatever, glad to meet y’all.
Im looking forward to have a nice time with you people and learn many new things. Having played a lot of different games in my past, with survival and tactical games being my favorites, i have also played in numerous clans as a normal member up to the leadership. Im a very open and lively/friendly person that enjoys to meet new people. My most played games are: Arma 3, Counter Strike, Ark, Fallout 4.

I happy to meet you all soon … in the verse ^^

Spirou333

Welcome to ADI Spirou! Glad to have you part of the crew :smiley: Looking forward to spending some time in the Verse’ with you! Hopefully our meeting will be a non-medical meeting!
You should join us on ARK when you get the chance, and maybe later on sometime we could play Arma3 together. I’m a fan of wasteland myself =D

Welcome to ADI glad to have you on board. :wink:

Hey Spirou333. Glad to see you made it in to the org. I had a good time chatting with you today. From what I thought you’d make a good addition to our org.

You sounded interested in Fleet Security which is a great division for someone with your experience in Arma. We can always use more experienced members who have a good understanding of tactics and team play. I’m sure you could teach me a thing or two and I’m always interested in learning.

Let me know if you need any help or have any other questions. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Spirou,

It was great doing your onboarding today. I’m glad you’re joining us. I hope you stop in mumble and check out a Friday night flight night. An EU group may be up your ally based on where you’re living. I look forward to seeing you around when 3.0 comes out. All the best

Hi and welcome @Spirou333 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Salutations @Spirou333 hope you are also having a wonderful day! I myself love Counter Strike and Fallout! Have you tried PUBG yet a lot of our members love that game and I personally do as well. Can’t wait to game with you. I have been sinking my teeth into PUBG and Rust while awaiting 3.0 but if you ever want to fly in the PU hit me up.

Welcome Spirou!

Had some brief memories of Spiro the Dragon, but doubt that’s where your name comes from :slight_smile:

Maybe see you in ARK soon!

Welcome Spirou333,

I see they’re all trying to pull you into Ark hahaha! Personally, it’s a struggle for me to stay away from it but I spent a lot of time in Ark and am afraid to fall back down that rabbit hole. It’s cool that you have been in a few clans before, it’d be interesting to get your perspective on ADI once you’ve had a chance to settle in and learn the ropes. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Talk soon!

-Da808Dragon