Introduction of Mengtian

Hello Everyone, My name is Mengtian and I’m really glad to be part of this community.
I am from Hawaii and currently live in China. I joined the Star Citizen verse about a month ago and am thrilled. I love the game. Now I want to be part of a community where I can play a role and do missions together. My real name is Bruno. I play the game every day.

Thank you for accepting me

2 Likes

Mentgtian, Welcome to the community, hope you get in here real soon and start flying with us, lots of fun to be had. I think we have just what your looking for and as more larger crew ships get released I hope we all get to have loads of fun… See you out there

1 Like

Hey Mengtain, Welcome to ADI, hope to see you in the verse here soon. Hope to have some fun running missions with you in the future.

1 Like

Welcome to the org Bruno! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Bruno,

Make sure you join mumble to meet up with people and follow some of our Twitch streamers to learn more about team play within the game.

See you in the verse.

Raven

Heya, Mengtain :slight_smile: Welcome to the org! Still wet behind the ears myself as an ADI member. Already got an idea which part of the org you are going to strengthen?

Welcome to ADI Mengtian,

What ship/s do you own?
If you need any help Star Citizen related let us know.

Hope to speak with you on Mumble sometime :slight_smile:

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy youre time here.
keep an eye on our forums, as we post our operations and certs.
A great chance to join in with group play.

Wellcome @MengtianOnizuka I would like to have you on-board tell you’re definitely well-traveled at least :wink:
glad to see that you’re enjoying the game so far I can’t wait for you to start playing with us you’ll see you it’s a lot more enjoyable in the group. the hope to see you around mumble I can’t wait to jump in game with you. and if you ever have any problems don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command team leader will be more than happy to help you out with any problems you do have

Welcome Mengtian/Bruno!

Hawaii to China is an interesting background, can’t wait to learn more about it in mumble!

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! This is a great and helpful community to be apart of. I hope to see you out there with us!

Hello @MengtianOnizuka ! Merry welcome and a happy new year to you! (or do you go by the chinese calendar?) :smiley:

Welcome to ADI looking forward to grouping up with you!

I am eager to know if you speak mandarin?

Hey, thanks a lot. I do speak mandarin. I’ve been here a while now. Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks a lot . I really appreciate the warm welcome

Welcome, Mengtian, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Mengtian. I’m glad you chosen to join ADI. I look forward to gaming with you.

I’d like to know about certification events. I know that mass ops are held just a couple of times each month, but thought certification events or even small missions events happened once every couple of days. I can’t seem to find them on discord either

They will be announced in discord on the day of the certification, and when its first posted on the forums. You can find the signup post over at:

https://adiclanforum.com/c/divisions/fleet-security/36

The fact that you speak mandarin is extremely imperssive, from what i know and understand its a very tough language to come to grips with. Well done!

Thank you Mario.
Yes, I do speak Mandarin. I moved to China when I was in high school so I picked up the language rather fast. I believe learning at a young age helps cuz I tried to learn a third language recently and it just doesn’t work. I get demotivated too fast,