Introduction: NomadXG

Hello everyone i am Nomad from Arizona. I am fairly new to the game, i have been playing for about two weeks now. I use the Cutlass Black and the freelancer mainly doing cargo/delivery missions. In the future when i get better with the ships i want to start playing more combat mission. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome aboard. Cutlass Black and a freelancer are a great choice, if you want to try combat missions i can borrow you a Sabre or a Gladius, so hit me up. See you in the verse.

Hello, and welcome to ADI Nomad. I don’t have the Cutlas myself, but I’ve heard a lot of good words from others. In regards to the Freelancer, it’s a good ship. Okay cargo for early trading. And in regards to money earning, I can reccommend doing the Claim Jumpers with it, it’s quite good, just remember to activate “Gimbal Assist” (R key until you see a circle on your HUD).

Welcome to the org, Nomad! Yea, the freelancer was my favorite when I first started. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Hello and welcome to ADI! We’re happy to have you here, hope to see you online soon!

whaaaaaaaaaleeeeecommmmmeeeeee to ADI my dude happy to have you

Hey Nomad, welcome to ADI.
You got two excellent ships there. Feel free to hop on mumble and hang out with us, we dont bite. Its always a great time hanging out and playing SC with us.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! fantastic choice of ships. Cutty black is solid all around ship, personal favorite!

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Sounds like you have some great ships to start with, they can be used for almost all of the available contracts. Hop on Mumble if you need a crew member!

Welcome to ADI NomadXG. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Nomad, and welcome to ADI.
So you have a Cutty Black, nice! I have one too and I absolutely love it. I’d say it’s probably the best starter ship you can have, especially when you have a few people to play with, as it’s an excellent multi-crew ship.

Welcome! I am excited to meet you, and look forward to flying together! :grin:

Welcome to ADI, I will try and look for you when I am on I have a few fun war ships to fly. You got some good ships when you are ready turn one of the into a fighter. Lots of people in the mumble channel will let you fly any of those smalls fighters. See you soon.

Welcome to ADI Normad. You have a very nice starter ship :smiley: Looking forward to seeing you in it, in one of our ops.

Welcome to the org NomadXG!

Cargo is a good way to make credits. Wait till the larger cargo ships come out like the Hull series, Both of what you have are great choices too. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.