Introduction - Nipodamos!

Hello, My name is Alex and im from Sweden, I’ve been playing Star Citizen for a couple of weeks now. This organization peeked my interest because I’m always interested in learning new things.

1 Like

Welcome Nipodamos.
Welcome to ADI, Hope you enjoy your time with us .
and ill see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Alex! Jump into the training. Great learning environment here.

Hi Nipodamus,

Välkommen till ADI,

It is always great when a fellow Swede joins us. I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse.
If you have any questions regarding the game your best bet to getting them answered is either by joining us on mumble in public gaming or asking on the forums or discord.

Hi Alex, welcome to ADI. It’s a really steep learning curve but well worth it

Welcome to ADI. This is a great Org, we have plenty of experienced players that can answer any questions you might have. Just hop on Mumble or Discord if you need help. Hope to see you in the Verse soon.

Very wellcome Nipo, hope we can learn together!! See you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI, @Nipodamos! We’re always happy to teach (and learn); so feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Welcome Nipodamos! It’s good to meet you! When I joined ADI, I had only just started playing myself, and after a short time here, i’ve learned so much! I am excited for you and all your first-time experiences that are ahead of you! Hit me up if you ever want to fly together, and I hope to see you out there in the 'Verse!

Hey @Nipodamos,

Welcome to ADI! Lot of folks here with plenty of experience if you need any assistance. Hope to see you in game!

Welcome @Nipodamos !

Good to have you onboard! This is a great org to learn in. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

Welcome @Nipodamos! You absolutely picked the right org for training, we have training ops frequently and lots of skills and info to be found on the forums here. Good luck, and I’ll see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Nipodamos. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass ops.

Hi Nipodamos! Welcome to ADI! There are so many avenues to take in this org and this game. I hope to see you soon in the 'Verse!

Hi Nipodamos
Welcome to ADI, looking forward to meeting you and chatting on mumble.

Hello Nipodamas, Welcome to ADI! You picked a great organization. Looking forward to flying with you.

Hello Alex! Learning new things and working with a groups definitely going to be of benefit to here in Atlas. Feel free to ask questions as we encourage the inquisitive and are always offering to help out if you need it by asking around in discord, mumble, or here on the forums.

Welcome to ADI, Nipodamos, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI! As mentioned, there is lots of people here who are more than happy to help you learn. When you have time, check out our various ops that are running all the time. They are a great place to meet members, and to pick up those tips and tricks. See you in the verse!

Hi Alex, Welcome to ADI! There are lots of experienced players here, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. See you in the verse.