Introduction: nicoolz

Hi guys and gals.
I’m Nikolaj, a 30 year old dude, that loves anything space related.
I haven’t been much of a gamer since the days of high school.
Mainly I played Counter Strike (since version 1.1!), Kerbal, Portal, Age of Empires.
I often found the limitations in games to be immersion breaking, this is specifically one of the reasons why I find Star Citizen such an interesting project.
Finally I am an engineer as my profession, and I worked a bit with rockets.
See you in the verse!

/nicoolz

Hi Nicoolz,

Welcome to ADI!

Portal was a super fun game, I enjoyed that one a lot :slight_smile:

Anything specific you like to do in the verse?

Hi @nicoolz,

Welcome to ADI.

I too find that Star citizen is a great game from an immersion. For me, it is that sense of 1:1 scale that draws me in. What do you enjoy doing in Star Citizen?

I am looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse :slight_smile:

Nice talking to you, and welcome to ADI rocket scientist.

Hi Nikolaj, welcome to ADI! What are you enjoying in Starcitizen?

Welcome Nicoolz, great to have you int he org. If immersion is what you’re looking for I think you’ll feel right at home with star citizen. As a mechanical engineer myself, I’m looking forward to the engineering and salvage game play that’s planned in the future.

welcome aboard @nicoolz hope you settle in well and hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI @nicoolz,

Glad I could help out with your pre-onboarding, I think you will fit right in. :slight_smile:
I am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome @nicoolz back to the gaming world. This is indeed a unique game with such potential for unique immersion and a fun group of people to explore it with here at ADI…
I hope to see you around soon…

Welcome to ADI! You will definitely get your fill of everything space in this game. It is also one of the most immersive games around, with great things to come. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, SC is indeed an ambitious and interesting project. Turning out to be a great game. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any operations and training that interests you.

Welcome to ADI nicoolz. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hey Nicoolz- Welcome to ADI. Hope you enjoy yourself here and we look forward to flying with you. Rockets eh? pew pew

Welcome to ADI, nicoolz, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi Nicoolz
Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to meeting you verse side :smile: