Introduction: Naimugen

As a long time fan of space simulators, I’m highly interested in getting into Star Citizen. That being said, I’m completely new. This Org was plugged in a useful starting guide, so I checked it out. The key elements all align with me and I like a good military type structure, as I am currently active duty. Looking forward to building my character and the community.

5 Likes

Welcome to ADI Naimugen !
we’re happy to help if you need any help.
You could check the calander to see what trainings / ops are availeble to get used to the game .

Hi Naimugen and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI Naimugen and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thank you guys as well for the awesome welcome.

Greetings, welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. Thanks for your service!

Welcome Naimugen! New her myself and have lots to learn.

Ooh. Kinda curious where we got plugged, nice to hear a kind word. Sorry I had to step out during your onboarding, RL stuff intervened. Hopefully folks made you feel welcome on your first day with us. Cheers, and nice to meetcha!

Welcome to the org. Hope your enjoying the game. You every need anything just ask.
See you in the verse

Welcome, @Dralin. ADI has many Vets. What Div did you start in? My rec is to crack out the Self Cert.s found on the forums. good stuff in there to help the learning curve.

Welcome to ADI @Dralin! Glad you found us, most anyone will be willing to help out a new recruit in the game.

welcome :slight_smile: you will see that the ppl are great

Howdy, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Welcome! I feel safer already!
Looking forward to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI!

Greetings Naimugen!

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you here! looking forward to flying with you.

Fly safe o7!