Introduction - Nad3

Hi everyone,

Name is Nad3 and I just recently got star citizen. I am looking forward to working with everyone and learning more about this universe.

Regards,
Nad3

Welcome Nad3! This is a great place to learn how to play and all about the verse. Just hop onto mumble and ask questions. All the team is willing and able to help.

Welcome, Nad3! Glad you made the choice to join us. Things are a lot more fun once youve got people to play with. I’ll be seeing you around!

Welcome Nad3!

If you have the PTU downloaded feel free to join us for some shenanigans. Most nights we have a group doing something. Hope to see you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI Nad3 glade to have part of the org

Welcome Nad3, looking foward to partying with you

Howdy Nad3, and welcome to ADI! It was nice talking with you last night. Like you, I am looking forward to the exploration game mechanics. See you in the verse!

Welcome to Star Citizen Nad you pick the right time to join SC cause soon were bout to get a new planet and so glad you join the ADI, if you have any questions bout anything, we got answers for you, otherwise we see you around the verse :smiley:

Welcome to the org Nad3,

hope too see you exploring the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Nad3,

Had the pleasure of getting to meet you the other night and got some playtime in, hope to see you again soon!