Introduction - N7Justin

Hi guys,

I’m Justin - 28, a recent SC backer, and new to Space/Flight sim games. Have played plenty of MMOs and FPS games, and even some EVE, although didn’t really enjoy that so much (loved the premise though)!

Any questions let me know, I’ll be in SC learning to fly!

Welcome, and congratulations on taking your first steps to becoming a member if you have not done so already hop onto mumble and compleet your onboarding! again welcome!

welcome to the corp, see ya in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! If you see me online, feel free to drop me a line, I am willing to play just about anything.

Hey there N7Justin - welcome to the ADI community - its always good to see new members with a varied background of games.

As the others said - when you get a moment, try to hop onto our mumble server - while you are there you can get to know some of the more active members, the staff, and complete the onboarding process for new members. Once you complete onboarding you will get access to the members only forums as well as our discord services.

If you ever have a question or concern - dont hesitate to reach out to any one of us - we will do our best to get your questions answered / concerns addressed. If we are not the ones who can give you the answer you are looking for, we will at least be able to put you in contact with the person who can.

Welcome again to the community and I look forward to getting some games in with you!

Welcome to ADI bro! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey N7Justin,

welcome to Star Citizen and Atlas Defense Industries! I just wanted to also take a moment on behalf of our many ADI members, and say, welcome, and thank you for your interest ADI! When you find some time, definitely continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. We’re happy to have you as part of the family, let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to ADI N7Justin!
Have fun and see you around the vers as they say! :slight_smile:
tranton