Introduction- MumblesMcShiftyFeet

here from SSP gaming, I’m currently considered “noob” but I look forward to learning and playing the game with ya’ll

1 Like

Hey brother! Welcome aboard! So nice to see you here. I am sure there will plenty of opportunities to learn and have fun with our new friends here. So nice to see you here brother.

Welcome to ADI Mumblesmcshiftyfeet. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you, figuratively speaking.

Hi McSHifyFeet, welcome to ADI. Was your name inspired by a boat? See you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI Mumbles, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

Hi Mumblesmcshiftyfeet and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! You will definitely learn a lot here and have fun, hope to see ya around!

Hi again Mumbles! Hope you’ve found us welcoming since your onboarding. We’re always here to help players learn more about the game by sharing information with each other - I learn something new just about every day here and try to pass on some new tidbit of information to another member too. Look forward to flying with you soon!

Id like to thank everybody for the warm welcome. :grinning: