Introduction -MrZulu

Hello guys and gals, Im Zulu or MrZulu doesnt matter to me. Been a big fan of Star Citizen since i heard about 1 year ago. I play many genres of games mmos, rpgs, and fps. Been apart of large clans/communities since i have been gaming and know how to handle myself within one.

If anyone has any questions feel to ask.

Thanks,
Zulu

Welcome to the Org @MrZulu!

It was good chatting with you earlier(as short as it was) about SC and what you’re looking to do in Crusader. Hopefully we can blast pirates together soon! In case it wasn’t mentioned, be sure to check out our flight nights to have some real fun with other members of the ADI. Here’s a link to the calendar: atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar

See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

If you have any questions, need any help, or want to do anything with other people, please reach out to me and we can go make some REC. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the family MrZulu

Make sure you pop into mumble and/or discord. If it is for playing games or having a talk with the guys doesnt matter. Have fun and fly safe.

Looking forward to fly with you
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Zulu. I had a great time onboarding you. Hope I didn’t talk you ear off. See you in mumble.

Hey there Mr Zulu - welcome to the ADI community!

If you find you have any questions about the Org while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead. There are enough of us that one should always be available and we should be able to square you away with any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to reach out on the forums, in discord, or in mumble if you see us around.

Welcome again and I hope to see you in game!

Hey Zulu,

Welcome to ADI, nice having you aboard. ADI is a great place to be. We have coordinated activities that are a lot of fun and many members with a wealth of knowledge. Try to make it out to a flight night in the near future.

Hi and welcome @MrZulu to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello MrZulu and welcome to ADI. We’ve got Flight night every Friday and soon we are starting a new ARK server so if you’re interested in playing with us, hop to mumble and join us.