Introduction: MRichie

Name: MRichie
Big gamer of MMO’s, RPG’s, and FPS’s. Looking to join a group of friends to hangout with while playing SC. I am new to space sims, but am learning.

Welcome sir, looking forward to pew pew with you

Welcome to ADI! Glad we were able to help you get started on your journey here :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hi MRichie and welcome to ADI! You’ll have plenty of folks to join you on FPS missions! I tore an engine off my ship the first time I ever flew but it’s pretty easy to learn :slight_smile: See you out there!

Welcome to ADI MRichie, plenty of people on usually that like all aspects of SC to explore with. Bunker missions, claim jumpers, take out a mole for group mining, bounties, you name it. See you in the 'verse.

Hello MRichie, Welcome to the group, I also love me some MMO’s and RPGs. Which MMO/RPGs do you play most, maybe we can play sometime. See you around

Welcome, MRichie! With your gaming background, I bet you’ll pick up everything very quickly. Make sure to ask a lot of questions if you have them, there is a lot of knowledge around here and plenty of people to help out :slight_smile:

Welcome MRichie! ADI is constantly running missions and ops. Jump on mumble and you will easily find stuff to do!

Welcome to ADI MRichie! Plenty of peeps here to hang out and teach you the ropes. See you around the verse!

Hi and welcome to ADI!
If you have any questions, make sure to hopp on to mumble or discord!
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

MRichie, welcome to ADI! We have plenty of friends, fun times and learning to give. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and hope SC is what your after and more.

Welcome to ADI MRichie. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to learning along side you.

Sarge, for MMRPGs I mainly played WoW, both retail and private servers, and Runescape. I love other RPGs like Skyrim though.

Hi welcome. I’m new to soave SIM too but I’m hooked on this

Welcome aboard Mrichie, feel free to ask any questions as we are all here to help!

Hey Richie. Welcome to the club bad boy. I myself love FPS. I’m sure you’ll have so much fun with SC and especially with the members of our great community. See you in the verse buddy