Introduction: MotoTwitchYT

Hello Guys and Girls, my name is MotoTwitchYT if you may call me Twitch for short.
I am an avid gamer from between the halo series to skyrim and H1Z1. I do have a slight stammer that happens from time to time. im a team player and like to get along with everyone. My goal in the end is to make everyone happy, and to put other ahead of myself. if anyone wants to play any other games or has any questions for me feel free to ask at anytime, i dont bite lol. :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Welcome Twitch!

It’s always good to have new members! Make sure you check the discord and hang out in the Mumble when you’re online so you can get to know your fellow org members. There’s always people running games.

thanks actually just got home from work and about to hop on SC

Hey Twitch!
Welcome to ADI, it’s great to have you here. What type of missions do you like to run in game? Looking forward to running into you out there…

Welcome Twitch,

And thanks for your interest in ADI! We’re excited and glad to have you as a member of the Org! Glad to see you getting in some game play with us. Team play is definitely going to be essential with this game, so good to hear that’s easy for you. Any thoughts as to which division you planning on becoming a part of? Glad to hear you’re one to get along with…I recommend taking some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games within our “Member Created Channels” while we push towards the release of 3.0. We do host a Friday night flight night for Star Citizen (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) to help you practice your flying skills, as well as getting to know some of the ins and outs of ADI and our members.

Pleasure to have you with us…be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome Twitch, ADI is honored to have the founder of the streaming website as part of our Org!! :laughing: Which division do you have an interest in btw?

Hello Twitch

Welcome to ADI.
Glad you join our organisation.

I m sure you will find a lot of players here who want to join you. You re welcome to join us anytime on our weekend events (Flight nights and recruiting event) and be part of our training teams. Please join us in discord or mumble if you have questions.

See you soon between the stars

Welcome Twitch,

Glad to have you with us. If you hop on mumble and create your own channel you’d be surprised who you might find available to play with you in other games. (This is a great community for other games while we wait for SC). All the best to you.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries MotoTwitchYT!

Glad to have you with us. More hands to help make jobs a lot easier and hopefully more profitable!