Introduction MoravianLion

Hi, everyone!

Star Citizen would be pretty much first game of it’s kind that I am looking forward to. In recent years, I’ve been more and more excited from more tactical and “hardcore” (read rewarding) games to play. I have a soft spot for Post Scriptum (WW2) and recently and unfortunately closed community I’ve created for my FiveM (GTAV) open world street racing server.

I understand Star Citizen is still far from being perfect, but I do really want to try it out and I know a great community makes all the difference in any genre and/or game. I would love to participate in Fleet security or Private contract services, as those two sound like the direction I would see myself to go for the best!

I went with Mustang Aplha starter pack, but the real deal for me was Origin 325a-XC Fighter, which I can’t wait to try out tonight!

I also wonder how my 1 year old, mid tier PC will handle it. And I am also excited from upcoming optimizations mentioned in the Road map.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x 4.1Ghz (4.4 top) 6 core
16Gb ram
Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb
Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MoravianLion! I think your PC should easily be able to run Star Citizen. Especially with SOCS coming in 3.8

1 Like

Welcome aboard MoravianLion! good to have you with us. Your PC should be fine. The fact that you already have an SSD is good. It is one the biggest performance boosts with SC at this time (besides a good video card).

Welcome Sir to ADI! Oh yeah the Mustang Alpha is a very good place to start and you re going to find the Origin 325a a ship with potential at least for the beginning.

Yeah seeing your PC specs…you’re good dude :slight_smile:

Hope to talk to you on Mumble sometime and see you in the Verse.

1 Like

Hi @MoravianLion,

GTAV is a great game ruined by the toxic community, I also played casually for the last several years but finally gave up because playing the game became source of frustration.

Here, you will find a bunch of people always ready to help,

Welcome abroad

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here,
Keep an eye on the forums as we do post out ORG operations there.
Hope to see you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Moravian, glad to have you aboard! With your pc stats, you shouldn’t have an issue with the game. If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Lion,

Good choice on the 325A, it’s one of the only fighters that has a bed and cargo capacity so its offers a level of multifuction beyond the core combat ship options while still maintaining formidable offensive power. SC is definitely a tactical game and as it evolves, there will be strong elements of logistics and fleet tactics. Good to have you aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MoravianLion. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ll see you in game.

Psssshhh, it will handle the game quite a bit better than my quadcore and RX480 :stuck_out_tongue: Looking forward to flying with ya!