Introduction: Monkeymen1

Hello There,

I am Monkeymen1 and I am from the Netherlands. I have been playing games for about 12 years now, and really got hooked about 8 years ago. Initially on xbox360 and now i spend most of my free time on the pc. I play a lot of different games, of most categories. I was in an ARMA 3 realism uni for 2 years, but got tired of the mandatory training and operations, so I left them about 6 months ago. I got star citizen a few days ago and look forward to playing it together with other people.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

2 Likes

Hi Monkeymen1 and Welcome to ADI!

That’s a lot of gaming experience dude! :slight_smile: Yeah PC is the way to go for me, I had owned an xbox360 for a time but I switched immediately to PC.

The community here is very active, very welcoming and especially friendly and ready to help it’s next member!

So hope to see you in the next Org Op and see you in the verse!

TR0PHY

Welcome to ADI.

Hi @Monkeymen1 and welcome to the org.

I hope to see you in the verse, what are the areas of the game you are interested in?

Hey Monkeymen1 welcome to ADI
I played ARMA my self and same like you now I am here playing SC and love it …
So see you around the verse bro …

Welcome to ADI Monkeymen1! If any questions about the game should come up, feel free to ask around on discord or the forums. Everyone will be happy to help you out.
See you in the verse!

Welcome Monkeymen1, good to have you with us. Looking forward to flying with you soon. See you in the verse!

Welcome @Monkeymen1 to ADI so what part of the game are you looking forward to?
And if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you.

Welcome to ADI Monkeymen. I couldn’t get into Arma but I’ve been rocking SC steady for over a year. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome Monkeymen! I myself joined in November, this has been a great org so far. I also live in GMT+1, so if you want to play together just drop a line in the forum or on discord.

Welkom, Monkey!

I too went from mainly console to mostly PC gaming. Though I am more an arcade lover. What are you flying at the moment?

Veel plezier!

Hello Monkey,
welcome.
Hope you enjoy your time here,
be sure check check the forums as we post our ops and certs.
Nothing is mandatory so only go and do what you fancy

Welcome aboard Monkey! I’m an original console gamer as well and still play a good bit on Xbox. Great to have you aboard!

@Monkeymen1 Glad to have you in ADI. Get into Mumble and ask questions, I know there will be questions as a new player. This group is all about helping and making everyone better. What ship/s are you currently flying and what game play are you most interested in currently?

Welcome, Monkeymen, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!