Introduction: Mobius233

Hello everybody,

Been following SC since around 2014-ish off and on, and finally decided that now is a good place to jump in. I play a wide variety of games, mostly from Steam and Origin, especially any ww2 tactical shooters. Currently an American living in Germany. Excited to meet everybody out in the 'verse.

Good to have you with us - Are you a fan of Currywurtz :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, jump into mumble and see what’s going on.

@mobius233 Welcome to ADI and at long last jumping into the Verse! You’ll find the crew here is more than happy to give you help and chat you up via discord and Mumble. Any particular areas of interest in the game that you are drawn to?

Hi there @mobius233 and welcome to the org.

I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to the ORG @mobius233. Where about in Germany?

Welcome to ADI, Yeah you are right the time is pretty good right now and getting better all the time. We have alot of people on most nights. What you most excited about in game?

Welcome Mobious!! Great to have you in ADI! See you soon in the verse!

Hello Mobius233, Good to have you here. I do hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey hey Mobius! Glad you made the leap into being a Citizen of the Stars as well as joining us here at ADI. Look forward to flying with you and ask for a hand if you need!

Welcome to ADI mobius233. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

Welcome to the org,
glad to have you with us.
We post our organised ops and certs within our forums,
so be sure to keep an eye out. they’re a great way to gain exp and have fun in group play at the same time.
Hope to see you around

Welcome @mobius233,

If you have any questions hop on mumble and we’ll answer any questions you have.

Hey @mobius233 welcome to ADI
Ich libe SC lol my german see you around …

Welcome!
Germany you say!? that makes us neighbors :smiley:
I hope you will enjoy the game and the organization looking forward to meeting you in game!

Welcome, mobius, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!