INTRODUCTION: MiticoMAX

Hello!
My name’s Maxim and I’m 19yo. Born in Russia, live in Italy. I’m a new star citizen and word came by that the best way to enjoy the experience is to join an org so here I am!
Hope I’ll fit in and do things!
I haven’t chosen a role yet because I usually tend to be a jack of all trades master of none.

1 Like

Hi Maxim,
Welcome to ADI. It’s a great community here and you’ll likely fit right in. See you in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI! Always lots going on, so hop on mumble and join in the fun :slight_smile: An org makes a big difference in gameplay, mostly because you now have a solid supply of crew available, or others to crew with. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI MiticoMAX. I’m glad you joined the team. Think Mining & Salvage. That’s where the money is and we’re creating new opportunities for members to learn the trade and cash in all the time.

Hello MiticoMAX

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

Don’t worry I’ve been playing SC for almost 2 years now and I’m still not sure what I’d like to concentrate on…

Glad you chose to join us in ADI.

See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI MiticoMax think of choosing a role as what you feel your primary gameplay will be. ADI will not restrict what you do in game as long as you get the certs to do what you want when those certs come out. look forward to playing with you in game.

Hey there Mitico! Glad to see you here buddy!. Well you have definitely picked the right org if i do say so myself =). hope to see you in game!

Greetings Mitico!

Welcome to the verse, I also consider myself a jack of all trades but master of none - so I totally get where you are coming from! Looking forward to flying with you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Brookesy

Howdy Mitico, I kinda see myself like that as well. I’m new to star citizen as well, only been around since late November of last year. However, you could not ask for a more helpful group of org members, if I do say so myself. Hope to see you in the stars one of these days, my friend.

Hey there! Welcome to the Team. I also do a wide range of things; would be happy to help out anytime.