Introduction: MisterChief53

Hello everyone,

I am excited to join this organization. I became interested after coming back to star citizen after a long break, and realizing that this is the kind of game that is better enjoyed when playing with other people. I chose ADI since I really like how you guys understand many of us have some responsibilities that need to be taken care of, and want to make this a calm, drama-free place to play with friends. I’m from Mexico, English is not my first language, but I usually don’t have any issues communicating with people. I have experience in other games, like Squad, a little bit of Arma 3 and Planetside 2, just to name a few. I am a big noob when it comes to Star Citizen, I know I have a lot to learn, and I am willing to put my part. Hope to meet you all!

2 Likes

Welcome to the org,
Hope you enjoy your part here.
we have plenty of people around to play.
and we hold certs and ops to help you learn the game.
let me know if you have any questions

1 Like

Hi MisterChief53 and Welcome to ADI!

Yeah Star Citizen is mostly enjoyed with other people that all have real life responsibilities.

Nice gaming history dude! I played for so many hours Planetside 2…good memories :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about get to know the game, ask questions, learn…we are still all learning the process ourselves, some know more than other but we all like helping the next person that needs it.

Anyways hope to talk to you on Mumble and if not hope to see you in the next Org Op :slight_smile:

TR0PHY

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MisterChief! Great to have you here!
Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums for our operations and certifications!
We’re also planning to play a kind of DnD campaign in Arma 3 in the next few weeks so if you’re interested in joining let us know in the forum post.
See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. You made a great choice. Looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, real life always comes first ADI understands that, it is also one of the reasons that I chose to join.

1 Like

Welcome to the org, good to have you with us. If you have any questions just ask, and hope to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

Nate

Welcome, MisterChief, glad to have you aboard! That’s one great thing about our Org, RL always comes first. If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, yeah SC is way more fun with people and also much easier to get started. Always ask questions we have all been there and still need help all the time theirs a lot to learn and talk about.

Welcome Chief! I think you’ll fit right in here.

Welcome to ADI MisterChief. I’m happy to see that you’re joining the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, I am sure you will have a great time playing with us. See you in the Verse

Hi @MisterChief53 and welcome to the org.

You are right, SC is so much better to play with others, I also used to play solo and, but now I realize how much better it is to play with others.

See you in the verse

Welcome to the ORG @MisterChief53
Wish you good fun in the ORG with planty ppl to play SC and enjoy good game…
We all learning here and this game is still in Alpha so it’s creazy fun see you around amigo…

Welcome! Lots of people in the org that have English as a second language, me among others. Shouldn’t be a problem. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Welcome aboard MrChief53! I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Oh Planetiside 2 has definitely been a game that stands on its own in combined arms gameplay, I am hopeful Star Citizen will one day fill in the void.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI! See you in the verse.

@MisterChief53 Welcome to ADI. If your spoken English is as good as your written, we wont have any problems communicating. You are correct, this game is very different when played with others as appose to going solo. what aspects of the game are you interested in?

1 Like

Thanks! I am interested in bounty hunting, and the PCS section in general, and maybe some exploration in the future, once those features get implemented in the game.