Introduction: MinaDrag has joined the chat :D

hello all!

My name: Mina

I am excited to join this community and looking forward to meet you all :smiley:

Hope you all stay safe

Cheers :beers:

Hi Mina, Welcome to ADI. Glad you have joined us. This is a great community with lots of great people to play with. See you in the verse.

Hi @MinaDragneel,

Welcome to ADI.

We are a social bunch and you can find people on mumble throughout most times of the day and timezones.

I’m looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you as well :slight_smile:

Hi Mina, welcome to ADI!

Hi Mina. Welcome to ADI! We’ll catch you in the verse.

Hi Mina and welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome Mina to ADI i hope you enjoy playing with us, aslo i noticed the last bit of your name, you wouldnt happen to be a fairytail fan would you?

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are excited to join us. Watch the forums, there are always ops being organized there, and for random group ups mumble will be your friend. We are happy to help you out in any way you need, so don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Mina!

Glad to have you. Looking forward to see you in the next Org Op.

Welcome to ADI MinaDragneel. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hello MinaDragneel and welcome to ADI! Don’t be shy to join the public lobbies in our Mumble server to start having a fun time with us members. We also have frequent operations and training to attend if that is what you want to do. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Greetings Mina, Welcome to ADI. What is your favourite gameplay or ship. I’m mostly a miner/trucker and looking forward to the Orion and Hull C.

Welcome to ADI, Mina! Glad to have you with us. ADI is a pretty great community and i’m sure you will continue to be excited about everything that goes on here. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask! See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Mina!!
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)
If you have any questions, make sure to hop on to mumble! Another good reason to get on there is to have company while in game =)

Have a good one!

:beers: Mina,

Glad you found a place in ADI, hope you find what you are looking for.

Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training and operations that interest you.

See you in space