Introduction: Merloga

Hi, I’m Merloga,found out about Star Citizen about 6 years ago and was hyped for îts release, since i recently found out you could play missions and such i wanted to try it out myself. Thanks to the E-Mail I got I was hooked on the idea of joining a big clan for the first time of my life, so. Here I am, ready to do what needs to be done!

Welcome to ADI Merloga! We have a lot a bit of everything, so I am sure you will find what you like to do here! Feel free to hop in mumble after onboarding and join any group in public gaming!

Welcome Mergola!

Welcome Merloga! Glad you decided to try it and give us a shot. There will always be lots that needs doing in a group this big, but there is also lots of folks ready to help out. See you in the verse!

Hey Merloga and welcome again! It was nice chatting with you earlier, see you in Mumble/game later! I’d recommend signing up for the next Marine Basic Tactics I & Basic EVA Cert when you see it pop up in forums/calender based on your interests :slight_smile:

Hey Merloga, welcome to ADI! This is a very big organization with alot to do. Hope you enjoy your stay and see you in the verse!

Hi there. Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you’ll be having a blast doing missions with all the great people here in the org.

Welcome Merloga to ADI! You will find tons of people and activities to do in the Org. What kinds of ships are you interested in?

Welcome aboard, lets blow stuff up.

hey merloga welcome to ADI!

Hey Merloga! Welcome! Glad you decided to choose ADI! After following the game for so long, what are you looking forward to the most?

Welcome aboard Merloga. Look forward to flying with you soon. Check out multicrew opportunities, box flying, and marine cert programs. Doing things with others is always more fun. Reach out if you have any questions or need anything.

Welcome Merloga. There are a lot of opportunities for team-based mission gameplay now, which add a lot to the experience. The new prison system makes for some interesting situations as well. Look forward to seeing you online.

What’s your pledge ship(s)?

Welcome to ADI Merloga! Seems there are missions every weekend day, and probably a lot more to come in the future. Picked the right org :wink:

Welcome to ADI Merloga. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi Merloga, Glad you are here, I also found out about star citizen a while back but never did anything with it until late last here, I discovered ADI and it makes the game more exiciting becasue everyone is so helpful and friendly. Hope to see you in the verse!!