Introduction: MericanWoman

Hello. A coworker introduced me to StarCitizen and ADI, and I am brand new to both. I enjoy gaming, watching American football, and having a good time. I have several dogs and cats. I used to play sports but my poor joints don’t tolerate it much, but I do try to spend some time in the gym. Thank you for having me here.

1 Like

Hello and welcome!
If you have any questions feel free to ask. Which team do you support?

I’m sure I will have many! I am a Kansas City Chiefs fan. How about you?

Saints here.

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here
Be sure to keep an eye on the forums for any OPS and Certs we have running

You guys have such a good team this year, I don’t have to tell you that though!

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Welcome, MericanWoman, glad to have you aboard! If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Glad to have you here MericanWoman!
If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Im a dog person myself, what kinds of dogs do you have?

Hi @MericanWoman, good to have you here.

Good to have you here, I am a Denver Broncos Fan and have 2 dogs :slight_smile: hope to fly with you some day

Welcome to ADI. Star Citizen will offer plenty to do during the off season. There’s a sport game called Sataball in SC. Not sure what it is exactly, but my guess is a basketball or hockey type of game. Glad you joined and hope to see you in the game.

Welcome Merican,

What is your team by the way? I just have one fat lazy cat that has 5 food bowls. If he could eat the ships in star citizen he would. For the superbowl parties my favorite prank is putting out a big chip dish with multiple dips, then replacing the guac with wasabi after they all trust it. There is at least one person that is going to dunk an entire chip.

Hey, doggo lovers are always welcome! There’s a ton of info and the universe is always expanding but you’re coming in on the ground floor per-se. Welcome!

@MericanWoman I always feel a like a lunatic trying to explain this game to people at work. Glad someone was listening .

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI MericanWoman. So I don’t think you idenitified your friend in ADI, the one who told you about us. Friends and associations are important in gaming these days. Luckily, there’ll be no shortage of friends and acquaintances found here in ADI. What Division are you looking at joining?

The friend is @Hollow1461. I opted for PCS to start. Everyone here has been very awesome!

My dogs are mutts. There’s a Shar-Pei mix, a black Labrador mix, a Chihuahua/MinPin mix, and a black Labrador/probably Border Collie. All shelter pups. What kind of dogs do you have?

1 Like

That’s a great prank, keeping that in my back pocket.

I’m still waiting for my apartment to be built, hopefully it will be finished by late 2020 so then I would be able to have my very own 4 legged friend :slight_smile: