Introduction: Mearl89

Hello everyone!

They call me Mearl. I am a 30 year old guy from the Netherlands. I work in IT where I mostly provide support for super- and end-users. I’ve been a geek all my life and Star Citizen is an amazing way to live the sci-fi fantasy. I love the idea of exploring, and I intend to do as such. A friend who is already a member of ADI showed me this organisation and showed me the way to join. May this be the start of something beneficial for all parties involved.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! there are a few hidden things to look for in the game. Benny hinge and the javelin wreck are a couple :slight_smile: good luck finding them! Again welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! If exploring is you thing I think SC will be awesome for you. They have really ambitious plans with epic sights and places to find and explore. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I hope you enjoy watching this game grow as much as we have!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Mearl
I hope to see you around in the verse.
If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Hello Mearl Welcome to the family of ADI i look forward to flying with you sometime.

1 Like

Welcome mearl89, good to have you with us. While exploring is not yet fully implemented, I am looking forward to it as well. Hope to forge new paths with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Hi Mearl89,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. Exploration is definitely something to think about, especially when playing Star Citizen. It amazes me all the exploring you can do in the game.

Hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Star Citizen is definitely an amazing way to immerse yourself out of reality, and it is even better with friends!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Its a great place to be man, and you will find a lot of like minded people around here lol myself included. Any ship you have in mind for exploration?

1 Like

Mearl welcome welcome, Thanks to your freind you have found a great place, I hope we have what you are looking for. Lots of people your timezone as well so don’t be discouraged there will be someone here 24/7 probably…

See you in the black

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Mearl89. I’m glad your friend convinced you to join him, and us. Who is he by the way? I’d like to thank him. Any ways, I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Mearl89 from a fellow IT person, hope to catch you in mumble sometime

1 Like

Thanks! My friend is Number_Red. A pilot for your security devision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not for the moment no. I’m not even sure what good options are :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI, the game is a good place to live the sci-fi fantasy see you in the verse.

Welcome to the org, my fellow Dutchman.
Hope to see you around on mumble some time.

Heya Welcome (Welkom)
Your introduction could be my introduction :stuck_out_tongue: Same background!
Haha Im sure we will meet in mumble soon enough!

Welcome aboard! I hope to fly with you and explore new places!

Welcome @Mearl89,

If you have any questions hop in mumble or post in the discord.