Introduction: Master_Chief_Mike

Hello all! I’ve been playing SC since June 2020. Thanks to COVID and working from home, I play/spend more than I should…haha. Located in Virginia (east US), I am about to retire from 30 years in the U.S. Navy. I normally mine/cargo haul. My current hanger consists of an Orion, BMM, C2, Endeavor, Crucible, MSR, Cutlass Black, and Nomad. I have a CAT, Tali, Eclipse, several fighters and other in-game ships financed from mining/hauling. Looking forward to being part of an active and fun Org. See you in the Verse!

3 Likes

Hi Mike, welcome to ADI. Sounds like you’re going to fit right in. There’s a lot of military experience in here. That’s a lot of mining/hauling worth of ship :laughing:

1 Like

@MasterChief_Mike hey glad you finally got the chance to get on! Looking forward to flying alongside you! 10yrs Army… so… go Army… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wowzers Master Chief you have got quite the inventory there buddy ! I assume you are a master chief currently? That is pretty awesome man, my brother is currently getting hazed for and hopefully pinned chief soon. Look foward to seeing you in game and on mumble.

1 Like

Welcome to AD Master_Chief_Mike it looks like you are building a great fleet look forward to flying with you

Welcome M.C. Mike, retired AF here. I sort of giggled at “play/spend more than I should”. That applies to a LOT of people around here. You’re going to fit right in…
See you out there,
Hercules

Welcome to ADI @MasterChief_Mike! Glad to have another East coaster in the org.

Welcome to ADI! Solid fleet you have there, with lots of options :slight_smile: 30 years of service is an impressive job, well done. Enjoy retirement. See you in the verse!

Hello Master_Chief_Mike

Welcome to ADI, Really nice mix of ships, like a lot of us here playing the waiting game.

Look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Lot of great ships there, and I’m sure a great pilot. Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI Master_Chief_Mike, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.