Introduction - Mast75

Hello everybody. I’m Manuel Sousa from Prodtugal. Been playing games for over 25 years and expecto to do so for atleast another 25 (who knows…).
I expect to fiind good friends around here and be a part of someting bigger.

I’m excited to start this new experience.

Cumps to all you out there

Welcome Mats75, it was good talking with you even for a short time. I’m glad to have another member interested in fleet security and hope you can enjoy the game with US soon.

Welcome to ADI, Mats75! See you around in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Manuel :slight_smile:

You cam to the right place. ADI is a big org and we run some big OPs you can join in on.
We have a lot of active players so hop on Mumble and Discord and you will find people to fly with and yalk to really fast.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Mats75! Glad to hear you are looking forward to doubling your game playing time.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Mast glad to have you aboard :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Mats75

We are happy to have you on board mats. Have you joined a division yet? I am a protection pilot for PCS. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse

Thanks Mats75, and welcome to ADI. I was on Mumble earlier today went your were introduced to the crew. I think you’ll really like it here. Lots to learn and lots to do; great people with a wealth of knowledge about the game, the PU, the lore, ships and skill crafts. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Mats75!, good to have more EU members joining the Org! I look forward to catching up in game

Welcome & greetings from across the pond, Mats75! Hopefully a large chunk of your next 25 years are spent with us in Star Citizen. See you online!

Hey Mats! welcome to ADI! I can say that the people here in ADI are awesome! I think you will find you made the right decision!

Welcome aboard Mats! See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Mats75, glad to have you here at ADI! Make sure to drop in to mumble sometime, we almost always have something going on. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to the Org Manuel =D glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse

Hello Manuel and welcome.

Sounds like we have similar plans for this game. See you in the 'verse!

Greetings @Mats75,

Often we have groups flying together, I hope you'll join us. Always more fun to be had in a group. See you around!