Introduction: MarauderMike

Hi. I have been a backer to Star Citizen for a few years. I was a member of xplore for a while but they never did much. I am interested in Exploration, Salvage, Repair and Refueling. I have been doing UPS missions in game as of late. I tried a cave exploration mission or two but those are not quite ready for prime time.

My gaming history goes all the way back to Ulitma Online. I played a lot of WoW but its been several years since I’ve been active. I am aiming for a reasonably casual experience in SC.

In RL I am an engineer and enjoy flying drones freestyle.

Trivia: My real name is not Mike but you are welcome to call me that. Most people do in game

Hi MarauderMike and welcome to ADI. Hopefully you’ll fine your stay here to be enjoyable.

Hi Mike, why MarauderMike if you’re name is not Mike?

Welcome aboard, Mike but not really Mike :slight_smile: Good to have you with us. Will see ya in the verse!

Because it sounds better than Maruader+ my real name. And besides. Who uses their real names on the internet

1 Like

Hello MarauderMike and welcome to ADI! You will find a very active group here at ADI. Our Mumble is almost constantly in use and we have several consistently running operations or training to participate in. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Hi and welcome to ADI!
If you want to hang out and do some missions make sure to hop on to mumble. Always more fun to play together =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi @MarauderMike,

Welcome to ADI.

It’s awesome that you have an interest in Exploration, Salvage, Repair and Refueling.
We can’t have enough of gameres interested in those areas. Especially Repair and Refuel.
Keeps the ships flying out in the verse :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! Exploration is fun, I can’t wait till we get some proper mechanics to go with it :slight_smile: Have you got a favourite ship to go explore in? See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Marauder! Hopefully we will have drones in SC soon™ for you to fly!

Welcome to the ADI team Mike. I hope you find a better place here. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any ops that peak your interest.

For now I explore the verse in a Banu Defender. It’s got great range as well as being easy to park, relatively nimble and has room to move around in.

For when actual explorer game play gets implemented I have a Freelancer Dur and a Terrapin. I’m thinking I might eventually end up getting a Carrack though depending on how good the game play is

Welcome aboard Mike! Yeah, we are still on wait mode for exploration. What specific engineering discipline? I’ve a mechanical degree myself.

I’m an electrical engineer.

Personally, I’m partial to Marauder Mo, the Ferengi action figure, but I’m sure I’ll learn to love MarauderMike as much in time. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to exploring the verse with you.

Greetings MarauderMike, Welcome to ADI. All of your interests are better with a great team. Of course having the mechanics would be nice too :slight_smile: I have some of the big ships like the Reclaimer and Starfarer and look forward to the game support.

Hi Maraudermike, Welcome to the group. I have also been playing SC for quite some time but have gave it a lot more time in the past 2 years as development has come a long way. Hope to see you in the verse.