Introduction: Malicoz

Whats up, everyone, my name is Malicoz (name is West). I live in midwest United States. I’m currently a part of the armed forces, meaning unpredictable play times, so my personality can go from playful and supportive to serious and competitive quickly depending on the situation. I like where Star Citizen is trying to go with the medical ships, so if I had to pick any one division it would be the support. I look forward to seeing you all the verse and helping out where I can!

West, glad to have you! We have quite a few active/retired military here, so you are in good company!

I look forward to seeing you in the verse and enjoyed talking to you in mumble!

Welcome to ADI Malicoz and thank you for your service. I look forward to seeing you in our org’s mass ops.

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to see you in the verse! For how long have you been playing SC?

Welcome to the group. Lets get together and blow some stuff up

Welcome to ADI! Medical gameplay is gonna be added on in the near future with body dragging so that’s gonna make your job a lot easier! Its great to have you here and see you in the verse!

Hi Malicoz and welcome! Looking forward to you replacing appendages when I start using grenades :joy: :boom:

Hey hey! Always good to have a medic on the team Hope to see you in the verse!

welcome to the org my dude see you in the verse

Hey Malicoz welcome to ADI, don’t have too much fun out there

Hi, nice to meet you! We are glad to have you with us. Let me know if you need anything or just want to hang out! :smiley:

Welcome Malicoz! See you in the Verse, probably while on a med table in the near future :slight_smile:

Welcome Malicoz! Support is always critical to successful ops. Are you interested in medical play, ship repair, refueling etc? If you have questions mumble is a great place to get answers and sometimes they are even correct :wink: