Introduction:Malcolm

Hi my name is Malcolm. I currently live in America and am currently wrapping up my senior year of high school. I’ve seen SC on some youtubers pages around a year ago and have been looking into it ever since. I am looking forward to get to know the game and learning more as I go.

Welcome to ADI Malcolm. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI Malcolm. “Wrapping up” in January? Don’t you have another 1/2 year? I hope it goes quickly for you, I (vaguely) remember how slowly time crawls in HS. Don’t forget real life comes first! See you out there in the verse.
Cheers
Hercules

Hi Malcolm, welcome to ADI!

Hi Malcolm.

Welcome to ADI and Start Citizen.

What ship do you currently fly?

See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Malcolm we have people playing the game most of the time in mumble jump in and play look forward to flying with you.

I am excited to fly with you bro! You excited to go fly the Idris mission and blow it up?

Hows it going Malcolm Glad to see you here buddy! What state do you live in? We have a ton of people in ADI all around the world so we always have people on depending what your preferred play time is.

Welcome Malcolm, ADI is IMO the best place to be in SC. Looking forward to seeing you in game and flying with you.

Hey there Malcolm!

Glad to have you in ADI - there are lots of good sources of knowledge about the game around in the forums and on Mumble as well, I find the community is very helpful at answering questions (I still ask a ton). See you in the verse!

Cheers,
Brookesy

Howdy Malcolm! I’m in college myself. I got into star citizen through both YouTubers, and through friend recommendations. I’ve not regretted it yet, even though I’ve been playing for a couple months. The mechanics and economy of this game is rather complex. I hope to learn about this along with you.

Hey there, Malcolm! Welcome to the Team. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions or if there is something I can help you with.

Welcome to ADI, Malcolm, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!