Introduction - Malakai

Hello, my name is Malakai, i also go by Kai for short. I have been invited to the org, and after much consideration i would gladly like to join your ranks.

Hey there Malakai, its great to have you joining us here at ADI - welcome to the community.

I think you will find yourself happy hear.
If you have any questions about the org or its policies, dont hesitate to reach out to me or a team lead - any one of us should be able to get you squared away pretty easily.

Other than that - it looks like you already did your onboarding so you should be squared away - welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you.

Hello Malakai,

welcome to ADI. Nice you join our org.

Beside asking us your questions in discord and mumble, please check our calendar for upcoming events. Your presence will be appreciated in our flight nights, meeting new teammates while flying in formation and doing some missions in SC.
It makes fun.

See you soon around the verse

Hi Kai,

Glad that you’re here! Let us know if you have any questions. Check out our calendar for events and details. Hope to see you in the verse and in mumble.

Welcome Kai!

You’ve made the right choice going with ADI. Once you get settled in make sure you join the Mumble and Discord whenever you’re online. There’s almost always other org members gaming together so feel free to join in!

Welcome Malakai! Glad to have you aboard, along with Star Citizen the org supports many other games. Hope to see you in mumble and join you in some gaming.

Welcome to the org. What division of Star Citizen are you interested in. Space combat, exploration, etc?

Hi and welcome @Malakai115 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon