Introduction: Magellster

What’s up everyone, Magellster here. I live in North Carolina aka North Crakalacky and I’ve been playing Star Citizen on and off for several years. By day I am a part of a trial team focused on corporate law primarily dealing with products, environment, and mass torts. If you ever get sued, give me a holler. :wink:

Loving this game and all of its flaws so far. It still remains to be the best and most dynamic game I’ve ever played and the future is ever-bright. I look forward to (hopefully) being a part of your org and having fun with all of you.

Hi Magellster, welcome. Which division are you interested in?

Hi @Magellster,

Welcome to ADI.

I love this game as well. We like to joke around and call it the best broken game ever. It’s the reality of being in pre-alpha/alpha I guess. For me the immersion just blow my mind and I absolutely love that the devs have manage to create a space sim with a true 1:1 scale that follows you, from your person, to a small ship into a big ship, the sense of scale follows.

What do you love about the game and what do you like doing when your verseside?

1 Like

Warm welcome to ADI @Magellster!

Like you I backed years ago (2014 in my case) and I played every other patch shortly to check the progress out. Came back more active recently and enjoying it (it’s great fun).

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Magellster,

Welcome to the org!

Aye, this game is a lovely mess indeed :slight_smile:

Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are enjoying yourself, and you will definitely have fun with us. See you in the verse!

Hi Magellster
Welcome to ADI
You got to love this game and all its features looking forward to meeting you soon :smile:

Welcome to ADI, Magellster, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome @Magellster… Always good to know lawyer lol. My sister’s husband is a lawyer actually from Italy… Welcome to the org. Sounds like a very interesting job you have…

See ya in the verse,

LS

Great to have you with us Magellster. I think you’ve found the best org out there to be a part of. Welcome!

Welcome to ADI Magellster. I quite enjoyed studying torts. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI. There is a lot here to get into the minute details with just like the Law.

Hi there and welcome