Introduction macattack55

my name is mac I love my space games suck as space engineers and pulsar I played on playstation from the ps1 all the way to the ps4 now im fully on pc and looking for games to enjoy I love cats I got dogs and I love marvel and dc comes 2nd

1 Like

Welcome to the party MacAttack55, of course DC comes second. It sounds like you will fit in nicely.

Honorspren

Awesome introduction, Marvel has a lot of great movies out, and Star citizen is an amazing game in progress. Welcome to ADI , a place where you can fit into any niche you desire to. Happy to help you with any questions you might have in mumble. =)

Welcome to ADI macattack, look forward to you getting your game package and settling into the verse. An active and dedicated group is the best way to learn and experience SC and that is what you have found in ADI.

Hi macattack, welcome to ADI! Sounds like you’re already familiar with space games lol, Star Citizen has a lot to learn though so don’t be afraid to ask questions! We’re a friendly Org with many players who own lots of ships already, so while you’re learning the game if you wan to try flying a ship you like and one of us owns it we’ll be happy to spawn it for you and let you take check it out. See you in the 'Verse!

Hi Mac, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Hope to see you flying in the verse.

Hey MacAttack, welcome to ADI!
Did you completely dump your PS4 or are you going to to keep playing that as well?

Hello and good morning, welcome here at Atlas Defense Industries and good to have you in the crew.

Hi and welcome to ADI MacAttack, hope to see you flying in the verse soon

Welcome Macattack55! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Mac!. Good to have you with us.

Welcome, Macattack; glad you’ve decided to join us on this trip that is Star Citizen. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Mac! I still love my Playstations :joy:. If you have any questions about Star Citizen or ADI feel free to ask! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hey Mac! Great introduction post, Marvel is first definitely. I started with Atari myself and did the playstations 1 through 4 as well. Look forward to seeing you out there in the verse!

Welcome aboard to ADI MacAttack55! Once CIG releases Star Citizen into Gold and they can get rid of most of the troublesome bugs, it will definitely be the go to Space Game! Until then, see you soon in the Beta Verse!

Well my ps3 has a broke disk drive and my ps4 fried my ps1 is broke and my ps2 sometimes will run but it is unplayable

Welcome MacAttack55! I loved the idea of space engineers but hated when my build would glitch out and blow up. PC gaming is the only way. So many possibilities. What other games do you enjoy playing?

Very tempted to call you Big Mac as I remember “mac attack” from the early 90s. BUT that aside: Welcome aboard to Atlas Defense Industries! Always ask questions if you have any and feel free to ask for help out and about in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI mac. I had high hopes for space engineers but couldn’t make it through the first video. I went back to Freelancer, the original star citizen. I play it about every two years now though it used to be an annual event. At least it still plays on Win7. Any ways, I look forward to playing SC with you.

Ahh man that’s a bummer. Before PC I was always an Xbox guy. But I really appreciate my PS4 now.