Introduction - M_Hazard

Hi All looking forward to flying with you all in the Verse.

you may call me Hazard or Ben i do not mind which :smiley:

looking to join Mission Support Services.

1 Like

Greetings M-Hazard,

I look forward to working with you on all things Star Citizen related.

Honorspren

Hey Hazard! I love hearing about people interested in MSS! Which part are you most excited about? Which ship do you want to serve or command? Welcome to ADI Hazard, hope to see you in the skies soon and get ta know ya!

Hi there, Hazard! Great to have you with us! MSS can be quite fun! Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Hazard and welcome,

We have a great mission support services team!

What specific interest do you have with SC? and What ships do you have / looking into?

See you in the 'verse!

High hazard welcome to ADI
I really think you will enjoy it here this is a very good organization with a lot of very good people looking forward to seeing you in the verse and on mumble

Thank you all for the welcoming replies :smiley:

hoping to become a Repair Specalist / Engineer will be bringing a Crucible and Cutlass Red to help out.

Welcome Hazard! great to have you with ADI. looking forward to flying with you. You’ll likely see me in mission support as well quite often in the future with the ships i’m planning to fly

Glad to have you aboard Ben. Cool choice for career. I am interested to see how the repair and salvage mechanics roll-out later this year, early next year.

Welcome to ADI Hazard. I know you can’t wait to get a hold of that Cutlass Red.

Hello Hazard and welcome to ADI! It looks like you have found a job you may like and I hope you take advantage of the cert training and OPs, ADI has to offer. There are a lot of great things happening in SC and in ADI! You have come to the right place for action and adventure! See you in game!

Welcome Hazard! Look forward to seeing you out there with us as well, ADI is a great group as you will find out!

Welcome to ADI Hazard, Mission support services would be happy to have you. I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Hazard! Looking forward to flying with you and see you soon.

Welcome Hazard! Glad to have you with us at ADI, you picked the right org to call home! Which area of gameplay in Mission Support Services are you interested in? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard ADI Ben “Hazard”! We are glad that you have chose ADI to be your Star Citizen Home. It is good that you are one of those that wants to repair and replenish our ships, and provide medical care since you want a Cutlass Red, or at least fly it. Look forward to your Operational Support Services or flying next to you!

See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Hazard. I’m to have you on the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Hazard I managed to play with you the other night and you seemed pretty cool, I look forward to seeing you more in mumble and around the 'verse, welcome again to ADI!

Welcome to ADI M_Hazard :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and cool you want to be in MSS, a very good division.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Ben =D, cant wait till i see you in the verse