Introduction- Lythander

Hello everyone,

My name is Lythander and I’m new to Star Citizen. I’m willing and eager to learn this game with a dedicated group of players. I’m kind and fun! My end goal is to fly a military dropship. I don’t know why that is so appealing to me but it is.

Thank you,
Lythander

Hi Lythander, welcome to ADI.
I love the “I don’t know why that is so appealing to me but it is.”.
I’m sure that you’ll get a chance. With the upcoming improvements to ai and bounty hunting I imagine some missions where we’re able to drop straight in to grab characters.
I’ll be up for getting dropped in and the marine combat training that the staff here provide will be really beneficial for those instances.

Welcome to ADI! There’s always people around that are willing to help if you need, myself included, so dont hesitate to ask. Dropship pilots are always good have, especially during our marine training missions, and there’s always other opportunities to try out other things and find out what you truly like.

Welcome to ADI!
Nice to have you with us =)

Welcome to ADI! It’s good to have goals. And when it comes to learning, this is a great place to do it. We are always happy to help. See you in the verse!

Hello Lythander, Welcome to ADI. Glad you have joined us, This game is a lot of fun and there are plenty of helpful people here that will help you learn the game and show you the ropes. See you in the verse.

Welcome! I have a drop ship I would be happy to let you take for a spin!

Hi Lythander and welcome to the community. Hope you find Star Citizen to be fun and there are plenty of people here who can help you learn the game.

Welcome Lythander. You’ll find there’s a lot of fun activities now in Star Citizen, many of which are good setups for team-based gameplay. Shoot, even flying around delivering boxes is fun, and gets you all different places around the system. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Lythander. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Lythander, I hope you find a place in ADI, we have a dedicated Drop Ship team for marines. There are a number of great ships for you to get started with and they are flyable. Soon as all the marine pilot training is finished I look forward to seeing you there. In the mean time look into any upcoming OPS or training on the forums and maybe I will see you there.

Hi Lythander, welcome to ADI! You can’t beat this group of folks to learn all about Star Citizen with! Hope to meet you in Mumble, see you out there!

Welcome to ADI and hello Lythander! I am sure you will find all the training and help you could ever need for Star Citizen from ADI. We are on every day and having a great time. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Nice flying with you yesterday Lythander, I am sure you will fit right in.

Just let me know when you are on and we’ll fly together. :slight_smile:
Cheers,
SirToadie

Thank you all for making me feel like home. Everyone has been very helpful and extremely awesome. I look forward to seeing everyone in the verse again! Much love.

Hi Lythander, Welcome to ADI! Who doesn’t love a drop ship? The closest I’ve been so far is the AVES helmet :slight_smile: I can see it though I’m more into industrial. You joined a great group for fulfilling that wish. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Lythander! Drop ship pilot has the excitement of front line battle and the benefits of having a shield and armor between you and the bad guys! Smart thinking!

Evening and welcome to the Atlas! It’s good that you’re willing to learn because every patch brings us something new and as more modules of the game arrive we’ll all be getting that first hand experience in. As for a military dropship, guessing you’re looking at the Valkyrie or the Vanguard Hoplite?

UI was thinking a Hercules lol.

Hercules is a bit huge for a drop ship but that would be ALOT of troops and equipment. Nice! Crusader’s my second favorite ship company in the Game at the moment.